SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2013-2014 Edition

nobody

I've had a player listed as day-to-day for over 2 weeks now. WTF? Can't IR him, and he's good enough that I am reluctant to drop him.

Speaking of that :)

I see that yahoo has added a few little things that can help out on that front. They now have a IR+ and a NA option. IR+ is official injured reserve AND day-to-day. NA is not active (sent to the minors and also suspended players).

I can't reduce the current IR numbers to incorporate the new options but I will add one of each to each league.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I need to vent somewhere

My other ###### fantasy hockey league is sofakingwetarded! You can drop add 4 guys a week and they add/drop same day. The league goes by points (aka each thing a guy gets is worth X and that adds up kinda like football). I was beating a guy right up until today when he ###### when through and drop added 4 players so instead of having 3 guys play today he had 7 and now he will win because of how ###### this league and he does it every week and his team is ###### and I am pissed off about.

/endrant

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK - this is odd. When we ended up with 12 teams; I know I set each league to have 6 teams make the playoffs. Neither is showing up like that now.

Right now Blue is set for only 4 teams starting in 3 weeks.

Gold is set for 8 teams starting next week.

Should I switch them to 6 like I thought I had them? Start playoffs next week of the week after?

OK - this is odd. When we ended up with 12 teams; I know I set each league to have 6 teams make the playoffs. Neither is showing up like that now.

Right now Blue is set for only 4 teams starting in 3 weeks.

Gold is set for 8 teams starting next week.

Should I switch them to 6 like I thought I had them? Start playoffs next week of the week after?

I would set them up however you intended them to be.

It was a tough year for a once great champion. Eliminated early on, this former elite GM continued to fight until the end, but injuries and a roster with an auto drafted Staal and Sedin were clearly built for failure. Can he rebound? Can he resurrect his once great career? Only time and next years hockey season will tell.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.