SabreSpaceBlue & SabreSpaceGold 2013-2014 Edition

nobody

Kessel and Lupul got into some trouble with the owner's daughter and I had orders to get them out of town ASAP.

Seriously, I clearly want Backes, or a Backes type, and am willing to be a big price.

I made similar offer for Kopitar and it was rejected by Toews.

What kind of tweaking do you need?

And if others think the trade is so lopsided, are there better offers out there for the Lupul/Kessel package?

Kessel and Lupul got into some trouble with the owner's daughter and I had orders to get them out of town ASAP.

Seriously, I clearly want Backes, or a Backes type, and am willing to be a big price.

I made similar offer for Kopitar and it was rejected by Toews.

What kind of tweaking do you need?

And if others think the trade is so lopsided, are there better offers out there for the Lupul/Kessel package?

Kessel for Backes is actually fairly even if you look at the numbers

Again, are there better offers out there for Lupul and Kessel?

LGR, what would you offer me? Deluca?

If two guys complaining can void a trade, shouldn't they at least demonstrate there are better offers on the table?

Hold up. I didn't even vote against the trade (I did think about it) I just voiced my opinion above. It also isn't about better offers, it is about fairness. For instance if I offered you Teddy Purcel for Kessel and you accepted I would expect the league to veto that. If you really want to trade Kessel and Lupul why don't you see if Iceberg would be willing to toss in another player like Tarasenko or something.

Not all managers will post their concerns to this thread - I also get direct messages.

A trade has to be fair in terms of player comparison and manager concerns need to be minimal.

Boo.. Who compensates me for the guy I had to drop in a 2 for 1 move?

Ideally you would include player drops in the trade - like the latest Lupul/Kessel trade offer; which I am inclined to approve.

Not all managers will post their concerns to this thread - I also get direct messages.

A trade has to be fair in terms of player comparison and manager concerns need to be minimal.

Ideally you would include player drops in the trade - like the latest Lupul/Kessel trade offer; which I am inclined to approve.

I thought you rejected the trade.

Not only are they ranked 1-2-3 overall, the three teams are a combined 150-75-46 against the other divisions. The Ruff-ians are an amazing 58-16-16 outside the division.

I lost bad to you the first week that is probably a good chunk of that 16-16. Gotta keep pluggin away though still a long season ahead of us.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.