Soccer (Football) ~ Everything About The Beautiful Game

Sabres Fan in NS

The first BS match of this WC ... France and Denmark draw nil - nil to ensure both advance to the knock out stage.

+++++

In other WC news ... Peru extinguished Australia's very slim hopes of advancing.

Wait until you see Belgium - England.  :p

We are going to rest Lukaku and Hazard with injuries, Mertens maybe to.

De Bruyne, Vertonghen and Meunier are our yellow cards so they don't play as well  :p

Pretty Sure England will do the same with their injuries and Yellow card players.

Wait until you see Belgium - England.  :P

We are going to rest Lukaku and Hazard with injuries, Mertens maybe to.

De Bruyne, Vertonghen and Meunier are our yellow cards so they don't play as well  :P

Pretty Sure England will do the same with their injuries and Yellow card players.

Why even bother playing the match?  I mean, really, lets just call it nil - nil and save everybody the boredom.

Please, Croatia, rest everybody!

Don't fret, my friend.  The Icemen cometh and they shall conquer.

Ah well.  Rooting for Sweden now.  If they can't get through, I'm going to do the weird thing and root for our rival, Mexico.

I'm already there. Mexico plays an entertaining brand and it would be great to see a CONCACAF team succeed at the World Cup.

Why even bother playing the match?  I mean, really, lets just call it nil - nil and save everybody the boredom.

Don't fret, my friend.  The Icemen cometh and they shall conquer.

Who says it will be boring, have you seen who we would line up as replacements ? 

Kompany and Vermaelen need some playing time anyway :p