Soccer (Football) ~ Everything About The Beautiful Game

Sabres Fan in NS

Congratulations, Brazil. You’ve somehow overcome the juggernaut that is Costa Rica with a sloppy goal in stoppage time. By all means celebrate as if you’ve just won the tournament...

I mean they have been pouring shots on and dominating the game. They deserve to win this match

They absolutely do, but let’s not be tools about it, gentlemen.

Eh I like that stuff honestly. I love big celebrations and stuff; go ahead and rub it in your opponents face, you won they didn't

What I don't like is Neymar. Dude just starts crying in the middle of the field until cameras come around to him. Man, that kid is the worst

If Argentina lose this today Iceland can move forward with a win against Nigeria tomorrow.

I really wanted a draw.

An Iceland win does not guarantee a spot in the next round.

Pro tip: If Iceland win tomorrow, put every cent you have, and possibly some you don't, on a 0-0 draw between them and Croatia in the last game.  

Jeez, way to down tools, Argentina. 

I can't see Croatia passing up the opportunity for a sweep and I can't see Iceland putting in the fix, either.  Remember, they know most of their fans!

I really wanted a draw.

An Iceland win does not guarantee a spot in the next round.

I can't see Croatia passing up the opportunity for a sweep and I can't see Iceland putting in the fix, either.  Remember, they know most of their fans!

Oops, you're right, I wasn't giving that Draw point to Argentina. Still a good chance they don't make it through, actually. They need to beat Nigeria by a couple goals to feel comfortable, assuming a loss to Croatia.

Can't wait to watch it.  I'm in a sports bar right now.

Ok.  Very cool.  I'm pretty sure I can find myself in that video if I look hard enough.

I think Iceland's campaign is doomed now, though.  They're not getting through.

No.  They need some help from Croatia, but they'll get it.

Croatia is through regardless.

Nigeria has 3 points,

Iceland has 1

Argentina has 1.

If Argentina beats Nigeria and Iceland doesn't WIN against Croatia they're automatically through.

Damn, how lucky is Argentina? Granted they were the favorite to win this group, but with their performance so far and Messi's complete disappearance on the international stage (again) they really don't deserve it