Honeymoon in Hockey Hell officially over

PromoTheRobot

I almost feel the need to see if Mike Gilbert's brother runs a landscaping company, just to piss people off. ;)

Dreamscapes Landscaping in Cheektowaga is a division of Benson's Site Services. Is that close enough for you?

(I have no evidence that Dreamscapes will be doing the work, nor that Benson's Site Services is related in any way the Cliff Benson)

I almost feel the need to see if Mike Gilbert's brother runs a landscaping company, just to piss people off. ;)

nice.

wasn't there some such nonsense when some sabre alum -- who was it? not barnaby? was it barnaby? no -- kaleta! -- spearheaded the installation of a rink in the southtowns?

Thats scary considering Pitts alone has 2 centers better than Roy without crosby (Malkin by far and I'd say Staal is better).

Other centers better than Roy:

Eric Staal

Sedin

Kesler

Spezza

Thorton

Tavares

Zetterberg

Datsyuk

Stamkos

Backes

Bergeron

Richards

and thats the short list for Mr. Silly Sullivan... I need a job maybe I should take his.

Anyways, Pegula and Black said we were on the road to a cup. This team would have been better off tanking. I am sorry thats not a popular sentiment. I honestly don't give a damn. We now have a 12th pick instead of a 7-9th and guess what? The Status Quo until I see otherwise has been maintained. Why wouldn't I be frustrated. Of course I think Black and Pegula will only wait 1 more season for results before Ruff and Regier are on the chopping block.

Just curious, how many of these guys made it past the 1st round?

nice.

wasn't there some such nonsense when some sabre alum -- who was it? not barnaby? was it barnaby? no -- kaleta! -- spearheaded the installation of a rink in the southtowns?

Yeah, I'm the conspiracy theorist for pointing out his uncle is in control of $5 million worth of charity money to contractors he works with on a daily basis. That's almost as crazy as suggesting a national college football legend turned the other way as his heir started a charity to...well...you know.....

Or how about a $1 Billion public company getting looted to purchase a hockey team, and then millions in liabilities with no way to pay for them add up and the team is days away from moving out of town as the billion dollar company crashes and burns in a matter of weeks. THAT'S CRAZYTALK!!!

Yeah, I'm the conspiracy theorist for pointing out his uncle is in control of $5 million worth of charity money to contractors he works with on a daily basis. That's almost as crazy as suggesting a national college football legend turned the other way as his heir started a charity to...well...you know.....

Or how about a $1 Billion public company getting looted to purchase a hockey team, and then millions in liabilities with no way to pay for them add up and the team is days away from moving out of town as the billion dollar company crashes and burns in a matter of weeks. THAT'S CRAZYTALK!!!

and was there ninja's on the front lawn?

Scout's honor: I did not recall your role in that talking point when I alluded to similar "nonsense."

Aren't they only conspiracies if they are hidden? :ph34r:

Serious question, does anyone know who Pegula's first wife was? I can't even find a name, let alone any circumstances behind their parting. I'm just interested. A+ for the current Mrs. Pegula. Just wondering about the one who just missed the $4 Billion choo-choo train!

Add Vanek to Edmonton and there's no reason to think they don't get better.

Thomas Vanek alone isn't a difference maker. He can't carry a team on his back. He's more of a "me too" type of player...he has the potential to be very good depending on if he's on a team that's already very good. If he's on a mediocre team, he'll be mediocre too.

Serious question, does anyone know who Pegula's first wife was? I can't even find a name, let alone any circumstances behind their parting. I'm just interested. A+ for the current Mrs. Pegula. Just wondering about the one who just missed the $4 Billion choo-choo train!

Kim and Terry were married in 1993, not sure that qualifies for "just missed"

It is odd that there is no readily available reference to her on the googles.

If you're looking for information on Pegula's wives, That Aud Smell is the person to turn to.

ain't that the truth. the dearth of information is so pronounced that i am guessing it's not by mistake.

I find great comfort in the fact that not every aspect of everyone's life is readily available on the internet for the public to look up and make wild assumptions about.

Gettin' a little creepy in here, innit?

I find great comfort in the fact that not every aspect of everyone's life is readily available on the internet for the public to look up and make wild assumptions about.

Seriously, who gives a crap about Pegula's ex-wife?

If you're looking for information on Pegula's wives, That Aud Smell is the person to turn to.

now, now -- i only field inquiries* regarding the former kim kerr of fairport, ny.

* by which i mean: discourage competing stalkers with threats of physical violence.

She sleeps with the fishes?

ha.

:unsure:

<deleted> after d4rk set me straight.

now, now -- i only field inquiries* regarding the former kim kerr of fairport, ny.

* by which i mean: discourage competing stalkers with threats of physical violence.

ha.

:unsure:

<deleted> after d4rk set me straight.

Don't censor yourself for me Aud, now I feel like I missed out on you being a creeper :P

Don't censor yourself for me Aud, now I feel like I missed out on you being a creeper :P

very nice. i had gone further down the rabbit hole a bit -- still had not found anything. i'm up to my arse in alligators at work today -- i'm calling off the hunt (for my own part).

the lack of publicly available information regarding michael's and laura's mom remains a passing curiosity -- and only that.

Archived