GDT: Buffalo at Washington (3/27/2012, 7:00 pm)

Doohickie

What a fun pace to that period. One of the more fun ones in recent memory. The puck does seem to be bouncing around quite a bit out there.

So do the players. I'm thinking the ice is garbage tonight.

Not just g

Not just goaltending, but hustle and mistakes. Right now, the Sabres seem to want it more. Man, I hope Ehrhoff is ok. He's been playing at the level we all expected him too in this huge, dramatic run.

The impact didn't look to bad, hopefully he is okay.......After Miller he might be our best player right now.

The caps are not the most disciplined team, i think they will come out hard in the next period, if we keep them off the score sheet i think we can break them

Look for odd man rushes by the Sabres when they do.....have to cash in on those!!!

Hope Ehrhoff is okay for the remainder of the game.

Go Sabres!!!

First off, RJ embarrasses himself when he cries about the officiating. Call the game, skip the commentary on officials.

Second, forget the first period ever happened. The Sabre should play the Second period as it was still 0-0. Keep up the pressure. The Caps have many more gifts to give, as the game goes on I expect the Caps to play a lot looser with the puck. Wouldn't be surprised if the second half of this game looks like a Sabres odd-man rush drill.

Miller? He needs to learn to like the contact and stop letting it get to him. He should consider it a compliment.

Kaleta? A horrible penalty. I hope Lindy is considering keeping him on the bench. Don't give the Caps any life, a PP can do just that.

First off, RJ embarrasses himself when he cries about the officiating. Call the game, skip the commentary on officials.

Second, forget the first period ever happened. The Sabre should play the Second period as it was still 0-0. Keep up the pressure. The Caps have many more gifts to give, as the game goes on I expect the Caps to play a lot looser with the puck. Wouldn't be surprised if the second half of this game looks like a Sabres odd-man rush drill.

Miller? He needs to learn to like the contact and stop letting it get to him. He should consider it a compliment.

Kaleta? A horrible penalty. I hope Lindy is considering keeping him on the bench. Don't give the Caps any life, a PP can do just that.

2-0 lead, great period of hockey....and 3/4 of your comments are negative. You suck! :devil:

(note: your negative comments were largely correct, though I disagree on Kaleta--it was a penalty, but I wouldn't bench him)

I'm not sure Stafford actually touched that puck before it went into the net. Was Foligno the last Sabre to touch it otherwise? Not that it matters.

GO SABRES!!!

I thought the same thing. If anything Holtby put it in

I'm not sure Stafford actually touched that puck before it went into the net. Was Foligno the last Sabre to touch it otherwise? Not that it matters.

GO SABRES!!!

Yes, he is the one who took the first rebound shot after Foligno appeared to tip it to him and then he and the goalie nudged the shot across the goal line.

Archived