GDT: Sabres at Sharks 3/01/12 10:30PM

spndnchz

If I'm Ruff, and certainly, I'm not, I don't practice hard tomorrow or Saturday. Easy skates both mornings. Maybe tomorrow's skate is optional, frankly, because they're getting on a plane in about an hour, and their bodies still somewhat are on East Coast time.

At the very least, he better fly Noureen to Vancouver.

Wow. Talk about under siege. Great win for Miller and the team. I hope Darcy was paying attention to the size disparity and how it worked against us in the 3rd period. It seemed like we were in our own end the entire period.

It looked like a 20 minute PK.

all they have to do is not let others teams score the rest of the year and we are set.

Also where are all of the enroth should be number one goalies peoples at?

I was more middle-of-the-road on the issue back when it was being discussed. I still don't think walking away from two games where we have little or no offensive firepower and have questionable defense should be a "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" banner on an aircraft carrier type event.

Miller played an amazing game tonight and last night. The Sabres played a good first period tonight and a good first period last night. This doesn't make me all that happy.

~N-TSC (NOT Team Storm Cloud)

I was more middle-of-the-road on the issue back when it was being discussed. I still don't think walking away from two games where we have little or no offensive firepower and have questionable defense should be a "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" banner on an aircraft carrier type event.

Miller played an amazing game tonight and last night. The Sabres played a good first period tonight and a good first period last night. This doesn't make me all that happy.

~N-TSC (NOT Team Storm Cloud)

even when the mission is picking the best goaltender on the team?

even when the mission is picking the best goaltender on the team?

When I said I was "middle of the road" on the issue what I meant was that I was one of the people preaching play whoever is hot. In that regard, I would keep playing Miller. But, I think it is ###### up what they are doing with Enroth. He's played amazingly well this season too (he had some games with 40+ saves too) in which we've lost 1-0 or 2-1 simply because we can't score. Roth is a great netminder and I gotta believe that anybody with any competitive spirit has gotta be pretty pissed about being benched as long as he has been.

With that said, Miller is hot right now so keep it comin'.

WOW Miller, he has to be dead tired after tonight. I was hoping the officials would of done something about the Sharks taking a crazy amount of whacks at Miller in the grease, the Sabres didn't seem to want to do anything about it.. I could think of no better way to define a Goalie stealing a game.

I'm looking at a big game from Stafford tonight, he's looked like he's given a better effort the last few games, hopefully with Ennis and Hodgson, on the line, they can light a fire under him.

Not as big as a game from Stafford as I was hoping, but I guess getting the game winning goal in a 1 - 0 game is pretty big.

The Sharks gave the Sabres no time or space, pretty impressive, but not as impressive as the Miller Shutout.

I saw the third period yesterday and i saw the second half of rhe game today.

It is great to win in back to back games. Even greater with shutouts. But to be honest both teams played cats and mouse with us in the late game. I don't believe you can do this on a regular basis.

4 points back is locking fine, but we need to go on rolling.

Hopefully with an improved offense the wins will feel like we earned them and not like we stole them.

It is great to win in back to back games. Even greater with shutouts. But to be honest both teams played cats and mouse with us in the late game. I don't believe you can do this on a regular basis.

Hopefully with an improved offense the wins will feel like we earned them and not like we stole them.

i dont care how they win em

JUST WIN BABY

There's no question about it; he'll have two days' rest and possibly another conjugal visit. He'll play. You might--MIGHT--see Benchroth next Wednesday.

I must say, Benchroth is by far one of my favorite nicknames I've heard for any Buffalo athlete in recent memory.

There is no way that the Sabres can continue this type of third period play and expect to win games. No way.

Can they get out of this West Coast trip this way? Maybe. But it certainly is not a viable long-term strategy.

Archived