2012 Trade Deadline Thread

spndnchz

We just got a whole lot smaller losing Gaustad and Kassian....Yes, we need a Center...But, we get one who is 185 lbs....

We're also adding a 6'3", 225lb winger (Foligno) and a 6'4", 230lb defenseman (McNabb) next season. Tropp isn't that big at 6', 200lbs, but he finishes his checks and is willing to fight. The Sabres still have toughness on the way for next season.

And there's nothing stopping them from making more trades this summer. I hope they do.

I could care less about the rest of this season.

We just got a whole lot smaller losing Gaustad and Kassian....Yes, we need a Center...But, we get one who is 185 lbs....

Yeah, he's 185 pounds so clearly he can't play. Not a single guy that size brings anything to the game, not even that 6'1, 188 lb center down in Tampa Bay with the 43-32-75 stat line. Nope, forwards of average size have no place in this league.

Yeah, he's 185 pounds so clearly he can't play. Not a single guy that size brings anything to the game, not even that 6'1, 188 lb center down in Tampa Bay with the 43-32-75 stat line. Nope, forwards of average size have no place in this league.

Yup. Clearly this trade will completely kill any chance the Sabres have of scoring goals or winning games. What a bad trade. Why couldn't we have traded for George Parros?

Wait...if the Sabres didn't trade Roy or Stafford today, they remain Buffalo property forever?

No, I haven't lost hope yet - but when you hear Ruff making statements like Roy is his long-lost son or such nonsense, it makes me skeptical that anything will happen.

Archived