GDT: Devils at Sabres 2/14/2012 7:00PM

spndnchz

Some people don't need expensive overpriced junk just to show they care about each other on this Hallmark Holiday

That's exactly my point. I didn't break the bank for my girlfriend this year, I just made sure the little things I got her actually had some thought put into them. :thumbsup:

Yup. Grags in.

However Lindy changes the D pairings to adjust, he better not seperate Sekera and Weber. These two have probably played their best defensive hockey of their careers. Weber played his worst with Leo. I don't care how the other 4 shake out. Another thing to watch is how Weber plays w/o any press box pressure. Ehrhoff is out most likely only tonight, but Weber has yet to play well when there was no one sitting in the wings to take his spot.

On MAG, if Lindy is putting the best line up out there, then why not find a way to bring up McNabb?

The more important question for me is ...

If you keep calling her "the wife" (not just picking on you ... this the worst term IMHO and I hear it all the time ... same with "the girlfriend" ... women don't call their partners as such ... just ask her what she thinks about it ... well I really went off the rails in my own post there) will she allow you to sleep on the couch, or toss you right out for a night, or two?

Hahhaa, Oh I wouldn't dare say it to her face lol. If I'm around the guys or on this message board it's a little safer than in the glare of my.......lovely companion.

However Lindy changes the D pairings to adjust, he better not seperate Sekera and Weber. These two have probably played their best defensive hockey of their careers. Weber played his worst with Leo. I don't care how the other 4 shake out. Another thing to watch is how Weber plays w/o any press box pressure. Ehrhoff is out most likely only tonight, but Weber has yet to play well when there was no one sitting in the wings to take his spot.

On MAG, if Lindy is putting the best line up out there, then why not find a way to bring up McNabb?

I've noticed the same thing as well, only I've been quietly impressed with Sekera. Now that you mention it though, I have not been tearing my hair out yelling at Weber the past few games, so that is a great improvement as well.

As for th pairings, Myers and Ehrhoff have looked sharp together, but I suspect we might revert back to Myers and Regehr as the top pair. Should be fine, but that leaves the slightly suspect pairing of Leopold and Sekera.... I'm hoping the top 4 are ready for some heavy minutes

I've noticed the same thing as well, only I've been quietly impressed with Sekera. Now that you mention it though, I have not been tearing my hair out yelling at Weber the past few games, so that is a great improvement as well.

As for th pairings, Myers and Ehrhoff have looked sharp together, but I suspect we might revert back to Myers and Regehr as the top pair. Should be fine, but that leaves the slightly suspect pairing of Leopold and Sekera.... I'm hoping the top 4 are ready for some heavy minutes

With that you ar eblowing up every defensive pairing... the OP was regarding keeping Sekera with Weber since they seem to have chemistry and play well together. I also have patience with the Myers/Ehrhoff pairing and would keep them together long term. So do you keep the Regher/Leo pairing together and put Myers with MAG or shuffle the four? If it's only one or two games, put MAG with Myers and keep the team chemistry intact.

With that you ar eblowing up every defensive pairing... the OP was regarding keeping Sekera with Weber since they seem to have chemistry and play well together. I also have patience with the Myers/Ehrhoff pairing and would keep them together long term. So do you keep the Regher/Leo pairing together and put Myers with MAG or shuffle the four? If it's only one or two games, put MAG with Myers and keep the team chemistry intact.

Yeah, I meant the suspect pairing of Leopold and MAG. My bad.

Here we go boy's, we really need this one as many of you have said.

I heard that the Sabres are thinking of trading Stafford for Jermey Lin straight up to run the point.............

A Sabres win tonight would be Lintastic! Go SABRES!

ughhh.....are you performing here the whole week? :P

Hey it was for my mom and she's a sucker for singing bears. And it was 10:35 if you're getting technical... :P

P.S. Happy 1,000 posts to me!

Congradulations on being a real boy.

Discount tickets at the Jackals game tonight. Going with my sister, father, and step sister (it's her birthday).

rbochan I love you.

Love how Roy gave up so hard on Kovalchuk.

Really. WTF was that by Roy? Sure it was a great play between two great players, but Roy has to pay more than lip service there. At least SHOW that you care.

Or he can kiss his hopes of going to the Blackhawks good-bye.

GO SABRES!!!

Archived