GDT: Sabres at Hurricanes 1/06/12 7:00PM

deluca67

If no one else is going to start one, I might as well.

Game #40, 4 points out of a playoff spot. Can't leave any points on the ice in Carolina.

I'm pretty sure that we're a couple of more points out at this time than last season, after January 1st last season the Sabres went 26 - 10 -6 and made it into the play-offs the 2nd last day of the season, it's going to be pretty hard to match or better that. Myers coming back should help, Ennis would help also, but what I heard is he suffered another setback, Leino will probably be a couple of more games and longer for Ehrhoff. They can't afford any type of losing streak.

I'm pretty sure that we're a couple of more points out at this time than last season, after January 1st last season the Sabres went 26 - 10 -6 and made it into the play-offs the 2nd last day of the season, it's going to be pretty hard to match or better that. Myers coming back should help, Ennis would help also, but what I heard is he suffered another setback, Leino will probably be a couple of more games and longer for Ehrhoff. They can't afford any type of losing streak.

We are actually two points ahead of where we were last year I believe, but I'd need someone to confirm that.

I won't be watching this one tonight, but I will be updating NHL gamecenter on my phone from my cousins basketball game.

Fail for Nail! Fail for Nail! Fail for Nail!

:unsure:

Uh, I mean ... Just win!

We were 15 - 18 I believe at this point last year. I just read the game notes but don't specifically remember what our record was.

16-18-5 (vs. 18-17-4 this season.)

Not home tonight will DVR the game.

I likely will see the out of town score going to the Rangers-Pens game tonight so if it's bad and I decide not to watch does that make me a bad fan or student of good time management not wasting another 1-2 hours of my life I won't get back ?

Here's to the hope for another 1-2 hours of hockey loafing this weekend, Lets go Buffalo !

We are actually two points ahead of where we were last year I believe, but I'd need someone to confirm that.

I won't be watching this one tonight, but I will be updating NHL gamecenter on my phone from my cousins basketball game.

Fail for Nail! Fail for Nail! Fail for Nail!

:unsure:

Uh, I mean ... Just win!

16-18-5 (vs. 18-17-4 this season.)

I thought we're farther out from the 8th spot than last season.

Drunkard is still popular over at the letsgocanes board. Don't let them down tonight Drunkard!!

http://www.letsgocan...ead.php?t=11911

It BOILS my blood that the one poster keeps calling us slugville, the slugs etc. Doesn't that rapee, pillagee, etc, know that we have been SLUG FREE SINCE 2010-2011?! GAH! :wallbash: :wallbash:

Dear Canes fans. Do not call us Slugs, slugville, or any other variety of that, and we will not rape, pillage, and burn as badly... :ph34r:

Haha, their GDT only has 12 posts.

I would expect any Sabres fans in the crowd tonight to be extremely rowdy. We don't just hate the Canes now, we despise our own team. That's a good combo to prelude some baby eating.

I expect our fans to be rowdy if they're winning, and rowdy if they're losing. :pirate:

Archived