Sabres Game Commercials

Doohickie

VEINSVEINSVEINS.COM

That about sums it up, although Celino and Barnes need to shut their stupid yappers. How many more people need to "slip" on a grape at Wegmans before these ambulance chasers retire?

Personally, I still miss the golden age of Empire, particularly Native Pride and "the friendliest pour on the reservation."

not a sabres commercial, but one that has been getting consistent play on the channel 4-produced 10 o'clock newscasts is the ad for crushicki baker, which is a premier polish bakery that used to be in the broadway market, but is now out in lancaster. it features ania (pictured below), now the owner i guess ... and it haunts my dreams. and not in a good way.

Gurnari,%20Ania_1.jpg

http://www.bvbbuffal...i,%20Ania_1.jpg

nice!

Tranny?

My brother in law is a pro golfer. He was playing in a pro-am down in Florida this past summer and before he goes out he texts me that Brian Campbell is playing in the group ahead of him and wonders if I have anything for him to ask Campbell. I tell him to ask him if there are any Centers for Excessive Sweating down in Florida and that he probably would think it's funny. A few hours go by and I get a response from my brother in law simply stating "He did not" :lol:

My brother in law is a pro golfer. He was playing in a pro-am down in Florida this past summer and before he goes out he texts me that Brian Campbell is playing in the group ahead of him and wonders if I have anything for him to ask Campbell. I tell him to ask him if there are any Centers for Excessive Sweating down in Florida and that he probably would think it's funny. A few hours go by and I get a response from my brother in law simply stating "He did not" :lol:

Now that right there is funny.

I was looking for the old Adelphia commercials from back in the day. Remember? Grosek and Varada prank calling the Maple Leafs? Stu Barnes and Jay McKee passing the popcorn? Hasek typing with his blocker and catching glove on? Zhitnik pulverizing the guy in front of Hasek's TV? "I MUST SEE!" I miss those kind of ads!

great call -- those were terrific.

Tranny?

maybe that's part of it.

in fairness, it's not as though she's just fugly

3-17-2011-8-32-01-AM-6281182.jpg

but if i could find a youtube of the ad, i think it'd be easier to explain/understand.

Bob Koshinski has a big library of promos and ads from Empire on his youtube profile. Don't know if those are there, but you can get an Art Wander fix.

For some reason, I am now assuming that the wall paper on your computer is your avatar, but with Art Wonder's head photoshopped in. It would explain so much about you.

I gotta say as a Brit you do have some strange commercials, rather funny though. Oh and 28mpg is not impressive :-P!

I think the fact that everything is sponsored really helps the sport, I'm assuming the sponsorship money goes back to the team?

It is to me - my Ford F150 pickup averages 12 mpg...and that's in two-wheel drive. Fortunately, I haven't had to use All Wheel drive (or heaven forbid four-wheel drive) yet!

• 1 month later...

Veins, Veins, Veins, Dr. Karamoukian, sweating, cancer, prostate cancer, kids with cleft pallets...the weird androids from Cellino and Barnes. You'd think all of WNY is suffering from strange diseases, or have lawyers chasing after them about diseases and accidents. You guys have to stop eating all those wings and mighty tacos!

And how can you forget Blue + Gold make Green.

Duh.

Over and Over again.

(there should be an icon for brain melting)

:doh:

That's why I started1 with a Labbatt's commercial. For some reason over the last few days the phrase "It's Saturday!" spoken in a fish voice has been rolling around in my head.

That commercial was Gold Jerry!

Also back in the day any Bud commercial with Franki and Louie the frogs or the ants or the Bud Ice Penguin. Doobie doobie doo.

Archived