Sabres Game Commercials

Doohickie

Ah, yes. We all know that artisanal cheeses usually come in flavors like "Buffalo Wing Cheddar," "Strawberry Champagne," and "Peppadew."

It's just like France. But different.

Ha! I made a last minute run on New year's eve for cocktail sauce and picked up some Wing cheese. Hey, the dog ate it so it has to be good. She won't eat tuna out of the can, but eats sushi. Discerning taste.

Several times a year, the Yancy people come down to Texas and do a display at Costco. Can't get it all the time, but occasionally Costco carries it.

Well, if that's not the sign of a truly artisanal cheese, I don't know what is.

not a sabres commercial, but one that has been getting consistent play on the channel 4-produced 10 o'clock newscasts is the ad for crushicki baker, which is a premier polish bakery that used to be in the broadway market, but is now out in lancaster. it features ania (pictured below), now the owner i guess ... and it haunts my dreams. and not in a good way.

Gurnari,%20Ania_1.jpg

http://www.bvbbuffal...i,%20Ania_1.jpg

Was surpised to see Yancy's the other day in the Fresh Market here in Richmond VA. For those that don't know Fresh Market, kinda a wannabe Whole Foods, but just a tad cheaper.

nice!

I was looking for the old Adelphia commercials from back in the day. Remember? Grosek and Varada prank calling the Maple Leafs? Stu Barnes and Jay McKee passing the popcorn? Hasek typing with his blocker and catching glove on? Zhitnik pulverizing the guy in front of Hasek's TV? "I MUST SEE!" I miss those kind of ads!

I was looking for the old Adelphia commercials from back in the day. Remember? Grosek and Varada prank calling the Maple Leafs? Stu Barnes and Jay McKee passing the popcorn? Hasek typing with his blocker and catching glove on? Zhitnik pulverizing the guy in front of Hasek's TV? "I MUST SEE!" I miss those kind of ads!

Bob Koshinski has a big library of promos and ads from Empire on his youtube profile. Don't know if those are there, but you can get an Art Wander fix.

Archived