Ted Black: If You Fire Lindy, There's Nobody to Hire!!

Ghost of Dwight Drane

This deserves it's own thread as "Is Lindy on the Hot Seat?" has been proven that he isn't by Ted Black, week after week. I will take him at face value.

One of the biggest things I have heard as a reason not to fire Ruff over the past 5 years is the answer, "well, who out there is better than him?"

In researching the physicality of the top teams in the east and the makeup of their defense and top 6 guys, I noticed something else.

Boston (Julien), Philly (Laviolette), NY (Tortorella), Pittsburgh (Bylsma).......all have won Stanley Cups and ALL HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE TO HIRE SINCE THE TIME LINDY LAST WON A PLAYOFF SERIES!!!!

Not only that, 3 of them have been to the last 3 Stanley Cups.......

Not only that, all 4 of them TOOK THEIR TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS THE SAME YEAR THEY TOOK OVER A TEAM THAT WAS OUT OF PLAYOFF POSITION AT THE TIME.

Not only that, those past 3 Cup runs came THE SAME YEAR, 1 YEAR LATER, and 3 YEARS AFTER taking over a team that wasn't in the playoffs.

To add insult to injury, there is also Kevin Dineen.

I don't know what more you need to see. These 4 guys all turned around the team in short order and if the Rangers go to the Cup this year, it is 4 for 4 Cup runs. "Team Stormcloud" has been saying the same things for 5 years....the team is soft, it is overbuilt with skill guys, they are robots in a system and do not play with instinct or heart, they rarely put in a full 60 minutes of effort....etc...etc..etc.

Well guess what? As much as some people are sick of hearing the SAME THING from myself and some others.....we have seen the SAME RESULTS...year after year.

Have patience you say.......it takes time you say......

Well I've had patience. I've been laying out the failure of this team from top to bottom the past 5 years. I've been called names, called a liar, told to kill myself, threatened.....and that goes for others here as well. There are plenty of non-lighningrod posters that have edured the same pathetic results on the ice while having the same common sense outlook on this organisation. Now we have the league-wide results. You see how the top teams in the league build their teams, with grit and leaders to go along with skill. You see that it is possible to turn around a team in short order when going in a different direction. And you've seen the same characters, excuses, systems, and mindset from the Buffalo Sabres the past 5 years....and it seems a passionate owner who wants to treat everyone like gold hasn't been able to enlarge any hearts, brains, or gonads at 1 Seymoure H. Knox III Plaza.

Ted Black.....I'm BEGGING you. Please look at the data. Please look at the results. Please look at the faces of your coach and players on the bench and on the ice game after game, year after year. It's easy to want to dismiss the rumblings of the fans......but everyone who knows Darcy and Lindy and a few of the core players know these are sick...sick dogs that need to be put out of their misery

Look at the TRUE impact of injury this year and the results your injured players have put up when in the lineup. Look at the numbers and be honest in comparison to who HAS been in the lineup and the amount of cash Terry Pegula has spent this year. Then look at the standings. Then look out the window at that big glittering ball with "2012" on it that is going to drop in a matter of hours.

I understand the difficulty in having to fire an employee. However, Darcy and Lindy have collected an estimated $40 million from the Buffalo Sabres over the years. This isn't the line cook in the Harbor Club who needs to feed a family of 5 on $30K a year that you are giving the ax to.

Ted....I love your out of the box thinking.....I love your honesty......I love your humor.......and I was happier than anyone when Terry bought this team. I know his heart is in the right place. I love the community outreach his family has made and how he wants to treat the Sabres as one big family. The problem with family is, sometimes you need to make tough decisions and show tough love. We would all love our child to be able to get a free ride to Penn St. or Pitt Law, but when year after year, test after test, grade after grade come in.......and things are getting worse, not better........either that kid needs to get shaken up.....or he is just not smart enough to get it done. Probably both.

You have justification to pull the trigger. You have vocal cover now. This is the time to do it. If not now, anything less than an amazing run with a playoff victory is going to leave an apathetic fanbase, and even if a change at GM and Coach is made, another year is lost.

Good Luck.

Google cache is my friend...............transcript to follow!!!!

Haha!! It's even better with the search terms bolded......

Elcrusho: I wish I didn't have to work today either.

Chris in UT: Clapping

carpandean: While I've never been a member of Team Storm Cloud, there are several things that I believe:

1) As much as I like Lindy, there are some troublesome patterns that could very well be coaching.

2) Lindy is replaceable.

3) Changing the coach may have some impact, but if they don't change the GM first, even a new coach will be hamstrung.

Ghost: Yes, they both have to go.

beerme1: Godd when you call him today, mention how St. Louis has turned themselves completely around after firing their coach and hiring Ken Hitchcock who was also available.

Ghost: This is a crucial 48 hours.

If Buffalo goes into Washington, and loses against a team they have dominated.....then come home and lose to Ottawa....they will be in 13th place at the fall of a new year.

Ted and Terry need to prepare for this moment if it comes, because they will have full support of the fanbase and have a chance to save their legacy. The hole is getting deeper......the belief is showing to be hollow. Maybe we do need a goal?

It will be TIME.

Promo the Robot: How's Dale Hunter doing?

CO Sabre: Too... much... text...

I agree with Carp that firing the GM and letting the new GM make the call on a coach makes the most sense. Darcy & Lindy are joined at the hip, so expecting Darcy to fire Lindy on his own is a pipe dream.

nucci: The thread title implied Black said this, did he?

d4rksabre: Yawn

Ghost: Ted Black didn't say it just to be clear. But he says that any management or coaching changes aren't even a thought. He's stuck to that tune the past 4 weeks.

LabattBlue: @promo Convienent you don't ask how Hitchcock is doing in St. Louis

Ghost: @promo Ironic that you give us a team that the Sabres dominate, yet are still behind in the standings. Thanks for the ammo.

I just gave you the top 4 teams in the conference, all who missed the playoffs or were about to, changed their coach, and went on to stanley Cups the past 3 years....doing so in an average of a little more than a year of being out of the playoff picture.

All those 4 coaches have won a Stanley Cup and were available for hire between 2007-2009.

But feel free to bring up the name of a guy who has coached a month and still manages to have his team doing better than Lindy.

@d4rksabre I'm sorry...."Lindy BAAAAAAAAD!.....Darcy BAAAAAAAD!....duh.....duh....duh"

d4rksabre: @Ghost Yes, basically. I just look forward to the day when something exciting does happen and we have something else to discuss

dEnnis the Menace: For every four good coaching change, there's a bunch that aren't good. Anaheim hasn't turned it around yet. Washington still plays uninspired, much like the Sabres, so you can't really say that they are doing better (oooh 1 point more than the Sabres, he's still 6-4-something since taking over, so nothing flattering), and oh yeah, have the Habs really done anything new lately either? Great, those coaches took their teams to the playoffs, and to the promised land, and won it all.

Not every coaching change ends with rainbows and butterflies. I think that was what PTR's point was. Also, those teams had the talent level, and a GM willing to make changes.

I'm not saying we need to keep Ruff. I'd love to see him win the cup with Buffalo, but if doesn't pan out that way, so be it. I think, and have been saying, our biggest problem is the lackadaisical play from players who think (know) their job is safe because our GM won't make a move because he has a longer list of excuses than we do. Get rid of Darcy first, or some players first. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine.

Ghost: @d4rksabre I agree. I'm sick of it. I would love to focus my energy in a positive way on a product and people I believe in instead of being stuck following them because my mom got knocked up in Erie County.

nucci: @Ghost Thanks, wasn't sure (if Black said this)

d4rksabre: @Ghost Wow, just wow

LabattBlue: I'm all about firing DR first and letting the new GM decide on a coach, but why couldn't that have happened in the offseason? Should I believe that between the 3 months that Pegs and Black came on board, 14 years of R&R in the organization, plus opinions of hockey people inside and outside the organization, that DR really needed to be given another year?

I don't think so

Ghost: @ dEnnistheMenace Darcy needs to go as well, yes.

I don't expect any coach to win the Cup here this year. I didn't going into last offseason even if we hired a new GM and coach.

I am showing you "What could have been". We have languished for 5 years without a playoff win. All 4 top teams did not make it to the playoffs in that same timeframe, hired their new coach, built a team of grit and heart, and went to the Cup...minus Tortorella.

I am assuming Darcy/Lindy are attached at the hip......which is 94% of the problem in the first place.

I think it's easy to try and dismiss people who want them gone as "complainers". I am bringing the data to not only support my view, but to maybe open some eyes.

@nucci No problem. If Ted spends as much time finding a new GM and coach that he does monitoring chats at message boards....we will be in good shape.

If Darcy spent as much time trying to improve the team as some of us spend talking about the team, we may have won a playoff series or two during the Obama Administration.

@d4rksabre You are right.... should have said "born at Sister's Hospital".

My mom may have been knocked up at a Cleveland Days Inn

dEnnis the Menace: @Ghost I'm not disagreeing with you. I see there is a problem, and I see there are no solutions being proposed by the organization. I feel like I'm on a plane that is in a holding pattern just about out of fuel. No one knows what the issue is even though the gauges show we're low on fuel, and now we can't land.

I want DR gone, wholeheartedly. And I want some players changed. If nothing changes, then by all means, fire Ruff. I just don't want to see a fire sale that sets us back further. I think we can be a good team if the effort is there. Maybe that's a coaching thing, but I think it's more of a comfort thing. The players have nice contracts and know DR doesn't usually make too many trades, so they can coast, and then blame the system when they fail.

I agree that DR and LR being attached at the hip is a problem, and I think a new GM being brought in will help that problem, as well as several others.

I just want to win

nfreeman: @Ghost Oh for Pete's sake. TP has owned the team for all of 10 months. His "legacy" is not in jeopardy.

Well, 3 of the 4 teams have overhauled their rosters during the time period you mention. Philly has done so twice. So it's hard to see how this can be pinned on Lindy

cvanvol: Where is Ted Nolan?

beerme1: LOL

Ghost: @nfreeman Lindy/Darcy are now one in the same in my opinion. The longer this goes, the more important it is to send them both packing. If you go back to last year, I was more than willing to give Ruff a year or two to show what he has. Well....we've seen the ya-ya's this year.....no need to see the who-ha.....pass! (wrong thread, I know)

Every major junction that we come to will determine Pegula's legacy. He decided to keep Regier and Ruff. He let Darcy trade for Boyes instead of collecting high picks for Free Agents in a feel-good effort. He let Darcy spend $80 million on salary this year and sign guys to extended contracts. The roster has further been cemented with soft, skill players who can't even produce the skill part. Craig Patrick and Ken Hitchcock have taken other jobs.

That's a pretty busy year of major decisions being made that will determine your legacy if your only reason for existance is to win a Stanley Cup....isn't it? Heck, that mantra has already been revised to "or die trying".

It may take 3 years to hit the reset button on all the mistakes that were made to this point before the team has a real chance to gain real ground. I can't fault Pegula for his spirit. This is a crucial time and if you are going to pull the trigger, it's honeypot area. Do you think they have even researched or looked into a new coach or GM? Is Ken Sawyer alive? Helllloooooo? Ken....where you at?

Eleven: @Ghost I'm going to resist the temptation to restate the myriad of reasons why Ruff isn't the problem, and leave you all to your own private bitchuary.

See ya in the GDT

spndnchz: So many holes in the argument. But we'll all take it in, make it the absolute truth and put a gun to our head.

cvanvol: @spndnchz WTf is your pic?

Mattpie: It's a girl. Something, based on the amount of posting today, GoDD doesn't have access to.

(That's a joke, folks!)

PTR: @Labatt No. Hitchcock was already brought up, so why did I need to? I only mention Hunter because there is this expectation that doing "A" always creates "B" result. "Changing coaches not only improves your club immediately but guarantees a trip deep into the playoffs." Much like renovating locker rooms will improve the effort of players or signing expensive free agents makes you better.

I think firing Ruff at this point makes the Sabres look stupid. They just extended him. So the bed is made. And as someone pointed out, it makes more sense to bring in a new GM before changing coaches anyway. Regier could go at the end of the year, and the Ruff could be replaced by the new regime. That is a more likely scenario.

So I suggest Labatt and GODD root for the Sabres to implode the rest of the way. Another furious playoff charge might only keep Regier and Ruff around longer.

PTR

spndnchz: @cvanvol

I'm pretty sure I've covered this before.

1) It's me.

2) It was a professional photographer.

3) No, I didn't sleep with him.

4) It's my av from the 06-07 season.

cvanvol: HA HA HA That is pretty good.

LabattBlue: @PTR I don't want Lindy fired today. That decision should come at the hands of the new GM. My point is that this should have happened last off-season. If the Sabres have to miss the playoffs in order for DR & LR to get fired instead of finishing in 8th place, getting smoked by Boston, Philly or Pittsburgh in the first round of the playoffs, and blaming the failure of a season on injuries, yes I am all for that!

PS I didn't see the previous post on Hitchcock. My mistake.

cvanvol: @spndnchz Must have missed that.....they look a little R rated. Didn't know we had a model on board.

PTR: Kind of like Penny on The Big Bang Theory when she walks into the comic book store with the guys.

Ghost: @mattpie Even I plused that one. Nice!

@Eleven Thank you.....

And I've said multiple times I was willing to let Ruff have a shot with a new GM and roster shuffle. Now it's sort of like when the battery in your car doesn't have enough amp action to start things up so you alternator has to pick up the slack. Eventually you may blow the alternator and still need a new battery as well. I think Lindy's blown to bits at this point. If he took 6 months off and started in a new place I can see him having some success.

@spndnchz Any chance you are into necrophillia as well?

spndnchz: @cvanvol I also promised years ago that I would post the rest of that pick when we win the Stanley Cup. At this rate I could be 50 yrs old when I post it.

Ghost: I'm sorry......this is in bad taste today and am locking it to drift. Go win one tonight boys........ (when learning of the Swift Current bus crash 25th anniversary)

this post came up in google with just those generic terms? wow.

dwight drane as well......

Steven Wright?

Oh well.....it looks crappy..............but it's going to take a little more than a mistake to shut me up.

DINGDING!!! Oh and cool, I wanted to post in the thread when I first saw it, anyway, but found it, sadly, locked. Now all I gotta do is remember what I was going to s....ooooh look, ice cream!

Convenient how my rebuttal is gone but whatever.

could you sum up your rebuttal and re-post? I am going to assume it was in response to keeping ruff and not about weather your old avatar pic of you tossing up the peace sign is you or not, or whatever the hell the creeper stalker convo that I just read was.

Is Ruff replaceable? YES. Do I have any idea on who? No. That is what the new sabres GM should be doing when Black and company wake up and smell the coffee. I still believe Ruff is a good coach but if you think about it he has had a 50% chance of winning the cup. He has been here for 14 years and there are 30 NHL teams so technically (yes I know its not entirely accurate) he has had one of the best opportunities to win. Some bad luck and some dumb management have stopped him but maybe it is time to make a change. Again the GM needs to go first and then be allowed to decide what to do.

This deserves it's own thread as "Is Lindy on the Hot Seat?" has been proven that he isn't by Ted Black, week after week. I will take him at face value.

One of the biggest things I have heard as a reason not to fire Ruff over the past 5 years is the answer, "well, who out there is better than him?"

In researching the physicality of the top teams in the east and the makeup of their defense and top 6 guys, I noticed something else.

Boston (Julien), Philly (Laviolette), NY (Tortorella), Pittsburgh (Bylsma).......all have won Stanley Cups and ALL HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE TO HIRE SINCE THE TIME LINDY LAST WON A PLAYOFF SERIES!!!!

Not only that, 3 of them have been to the last 3 Stanley Cups.......

Not only that, all 4 of them TOOK THEIR TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS THE SAME YEAR THEY TOOK OVER A TEAM THAT WAS OUT OF PLAYOFF POSITION AT THE TIME.

Not only that, those past 3 Cup runs came THE SAME YEAR, 1 YEAR LATER, and 3 YEARS AFTER taking over a team that wasn't in the playoffs.

To add insult to injury, there is also Kevin Dineen.

I don't know what more you need to see. These 4 guys all turned around the team in short order and if the Rangers go to the Cup this year, it is 4 for 4 Cup runs. "Team Stormcloud" has been saying the same things for 5 years....the team is soft, it is overbuilt with skill guys, they are robots in a system and do not play with instinct or heart, they rarely put in a full 60 minutes of effort....etc...etc..etc.

Well guess what? As much as some people are sick of hearing the SAME THING from myself and some others.....we have seen the SAME RESULTS...year after year.

Have patience you say.......it takes time you say......

Well I've had patience. I've been laying out the failure of this team from top to bottom the past 5 years. I've been called names, called a liar, told to kill myself, threatened.....and that goes for others here as well. There are plenty of non-lighningrod posters that have edured the same pathetic results on the ice while having the same common sense outlook on this organisation. Now we have the league-wide results. You see how the top teams in the league build their teams, with grit and leaders to go along with skill. You see that it is possible to turn around a team in short order when going in a different direction. And you've seen the same characters, excuses, systems, and mindset from the Buffalo Sabres the past 5 years....and it seems a passionate owner who wants to treat everyone like gold hasn't been able to enlarge any hearts, brains, or gonads at 1 Seymoure H. Knox III Plaza.

Ted Black.....I'm BEGGING you. Please look at the data. Please look at the results. Please look at the faces of your coach and players on the bench and on the ice game after game, year after year. It's easy to want to dismiss the rumblings of the fans......but everyone who knows Darcy and Lindy and a few of the core players know these are sick...sick dogs that need to be put out of their misery

Look at the TRUE impact of injury this year and the results your injured players have put up when in the lineup. Look at the numbers and be honest in comparison to who HAS been in the lineup and the amount of cash Terry Pegula has spent this year. Then look at the standings. Then look out the window at that big glittering ball with "2012" on it that is going to drop in a matter of hours.

I understand the difficulty in having to fire an employee. However, Darcy and Lindy have collected an estimated $40 million from the Buffalo Sabres over the years. This isn't the line cook in the Harbor Club who needs to feed a family of 5 on $30K a year that you are giving the ax to.

Ted....I love your out of the box thinking.....I love your honesty......I love your humor.......and I was happier than anyone when Terry bought this team. I know his heart is in the right place. I love the community outreach his family has made and how he wants to treat the Sabres as one big family. The problem with family is, sometimes you need to make tough decisions and show tough love. We would all love our child to be able to get a free ride to Penn St. or Pitt Law, but when year after year, test after test, grade after grade come in.......and things are getting worse, not better........either that kid needs to get shaken up.....or he is just not smart enough to get it done. Probably both.

You have justification to pull the trigger. You have vocal cover now. This is the time to do it. If not now, anything less than an amazing run with a playoff victory is going to leave an apathetic fanbase, and even if a change at GM and Coach is made, another year is lost.

Good Luck.

Google cache is my friend...............transcript to follow!!!!

Haha!! It's even better with the search terms bolded......

This maybe the best post ever. You really captured the spirit of the thing.

There is enough justification to fire Ruff and Regier five times over.

spndnchz: @cvanvol I also promised years ago that I would post the rest of that pick when we win the Stanley Cup. At this rate I could be 50 yrs old when I post it.

Geez, I don't remember that. I must have been on a bender or at band camp when you posted this...

I guess the question is, when the Sabres do win - how many here will be celebrating in the streets and how many will clicking "reload"? haha

bunomatic, on 01 January 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

mmm, good point. Lindy has longevity and Blysma has a cup. I still think coaching their respective teams with injuries or without,Blysma is the better coach. For example. If Pittsburgh had the injuries its had when they were at their worst this season against the Sabres when they were at their healthiest I still think the Pens have a good chance to beat Lindys team. Maybe I'm wrong but I see more of a consistant effort game in and game out from the Pens. I also like their style. Even when Crosby was out and they weren't relying on him.

I'll add that in a seven game series I haven't a clue with the swapping of coaches. Would the pens adopt Lindys style? Could the sabres play Blysmas? Or would both coaches change it up based on the talent they had. Pittsburgh never seemed to miss a beat with their injuries. Buffalo on the other hand? Its hard to say.

snapback.pngEleven, on 01 January 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

Amen. How about the Lindy-coached Red Wings against the Babcock-coached Sabres? Etc.

snapback.pngGhost of Dwight Drane, on 02 January 2012 - 12:47 AM, said:

How about the Lindy coached Sabres vs the Bylsma coached Sabres??

Cool discussion above from the injury thread and i just moved my response below since it made more sense in this thread.

Since I live in Pittsburgh and consequently see a lot of Penguins hockey i feel compelled to comment.

IMO Some additional distinctions need to be made here beyond the head coach. Just look at the assistant coaches(Granato and Reirdan), goaltending(Melloche) and front office experience throughout the organization. The head coach gets credit or blame for that good bad or indifferent. I would take Pittsburgh coaching staff as a whole over Buffalo's and expect better results just given their experience.

Same holds for Detroit. While their assistants are not NHL experienced look them up and you see they had winning head coaching experience at the AHL and Junior levels.

What's the sum total of Lindy's coaching staffs experience before their were Sabres coaches ?

Does Buffalo promote the quality coaches they have had at AHL or Junior levels up to assistants on the big club ? No they let other NHL teams hire them away and give them their chance(Dineen most recently, Cunneyworth before that, and other's over the last 14 years).

Is Lindy so insecure in his job that he cannot allow other experienced voices into the room ? Is it my way or the highway ?

Clearly I would take Detroits or Pittsburgh coaching staffs and expect better results because the quality of their staffs overall are better, period.

The organization has to own that approach from President to the GM, coaches and down to the scouting staff and IMO another indictment on current GM coaching tandem we have in Buffalo.

Cool discussion above from the injury thread and i just moved my response below since it made more sense in this thread.

Since I live in Pittsburgh and consequently see a lot of Penguins hockey i feel compelled to comment.

IMO Some additional distinctions need to be made here beyond the head coach. Just look at the assistant coaches(Granato and Reirdan), goaltending(Melloche) and front office experience throughout the organization. The head coach gets credit or blame for that good bad or indifferent. I would take Pittsburgh coaching staff as a whole over Buffalo's and expect better results just given their experience.

Same holds for Detroit. While their assistants are not NHL experienced look them up and you see they had winning head coaching experience at the AHL and Junior levels.

What's the sum total of Lindy's coaching staffs experience before their were Sabres coaches ?

Does Buffalo promote the quality coaches they have had at AHL or Junior levels up to assistants on the big club ? No they let other NHL teams hire them away and give them their chance(Dineen most recently, Cunneyworth before that, and other's over the last 14 years).

Is Lindy so insecure in his job that he cannot allow other experienced voices into the room ? Is it my way or the highway ?

Clearly I would take Detroits or Pittsburgh coaching staffs and expect better results because the quality of their staffs overall are better, period.

The organization has to own that approach from President to the GM, coaches and down to the scouting staff and IMO another indictment on current GM coaching tandem we have in Buffalo.

Nice Post! The bolded part reminds me of the discussion on why Reiger doesn't have an assistant GM.

Nice Post! The bolded part reminds me of the discussion on why Reiger doesn't have an assistant GM.

Yeah...good post Duds.

A strong and secure leader wants as many good people around him as possible. I can bicker with Taro, Eleven, nfreeman, etc.....but I am 20x better because of them. They make me think, they make me research, they make me question myself, and they make me even more confident in my gut when I am right. A little tension can be a great thing.

Convenient how my rebuttal is gone but whatever.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:T9UsCXrHTu4J:forums.sabrespace.com/topic/20801-ted-black-if-you-fire-lindy-theres-nobody-to-hire/+site:forums.sabrespace.com+ted+black+fire+lindy&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Here you go chz........you show me what I missed.

I think you may have made another mistake. I know you wouldn't possibly try projecting the use of censoring onto me.....just like I know you made an honest mistake and hit the delete thread button twice instead of the unlock button. We've established that.

Stop picking on her already. She doesn't get paid to put up with us.

I'm not picking on her. She claimed I removed her rebuttal. I just showed the entire original thread. There is nothing she said in there that I removed. I transcribed the whole thing because it will disappear shortly from Google and we have it here now.

I may not have been happy about her deleting MY thread which she obviously disagreed with, but there was no way for me to say she did it on purpose. I talked to her in private and only said what happened after multiple members asked. She chimed in with "Big Thumbs". I was willing to leave it alone and chalk it up to accident. Now when she is claiming I deleted something she posted.....after deleting my entire thread I worked hard on, only to have to work hard on it again and only to be accused of something when it is obvious I didn't do it.....then I'm going to take offense. The truth is she deleted my thread and I had to accept it as an accident whether in my heart I believed it or not.

I do not have to accept false accusations however, especially when I just have proven otherwise. Again, I guess she made multiple mistakes now. Maybe this just isn't her thread.

Chz does lots of good and contributes tons of stuff. It doesn't preclude her from me being critical of her though.

I'll drop it now. I think there is enough information available for people to draw their own conclusions.

FYI, google does not cache everything instantly. They may come 10 times a day or once a week. Any posts made between the time they crawled the site and the time the thread was deleted would not be in their cache.

I appreciated the fact that it was discussed in private. I wish it would remain there.

FYI, google does not cache everything instantly. They may come 10 times a day or once a week. Any posts made between the time they crawled the site and the time the thread was deleted would not be in their cache.

I appreciated the fact that it was discussed in private. I wish it would remain there.

Considering the last post is me locking the thread, and her deleting the thread when she went to unlock it, it is safe to say that the entire thread is 100% full and intact.

I would be more than willing to have a heart to heart with Chz. I think she is the best thing going on at this site. She follows all aspects of hockey and is often the first in on news and relevant stuff. I don't even know how she finds half the stuff she does but I appreciate it and don't want her to get upset.

I have said before.....disagree with me, dislike my sense of humor.....my brash style......my long posts that I attempt to pack with relevant information.......but don't accuse me of being dishonest.

Not sure what went wrong in this thread, but it aint pretty. It's still the season for peace and love ... can you two please just kiss and make up already. Seriously, rather grade eightish for two adults. Just my 2 cents ... Canadian.

As to the question ... I believe there are many options out there.

I would entertain the notion of bringing back Ted Nolan as coach, so long as DR is sent packing along with LR.

As moderators, we can reply to any locked thread without opening it. Or maybe she missed it in your recap. Or maybe never hit add reply. Either way, in private is best.

I will accept she missed it in my crude court transcription. I love you Chz. I am not mad and do not want to make you upset. You never pulled anything shady on me in the past so a little flare-up won't stop me from respecting you. I can't think of one person here who dislikes you from what i can see. Me on the other hand...........that is why I get defensive if accused of misdoing. I am more than willing to accept getting beat fair and square, which you do to me at times. Peace.

Let's get this back on track.........which was pointing out the plethora of successful coaches that have been available while everyone was in a tizzy that Lindy would get fired and go win somewhere else.

I will accept she missed it in my crude court transcription. I love you Chz. I am not mad and do not want to make you upset. You never pulled anything shady on me in the past so a little flare-up won't stop me from respecting you. I can't think of one person here who dislikes you from what i can see. Me on the other hand...........that is why I get defensive if accused of misdoing. I am more than willing to accept getting beat fair and square, which you do to me at times. Peace.

Let's get this back on track.........which was pointing out the plethora of successful coaches that have been available while everyone was in a tizzy that Lindy would get fired and go win somewhere else.

Great idea!

I love how you stated it. Fans are afraid that Lindy will go somewhere else and win. Not that he will win here, that he will win elsewhere.

Archived