What has happened to this franchise?

LabattBlue

We're all good friends here.....you don't have to wrap anything.

Ehooo!

Some things are best left unseen. :bag:

Surprised you didn't mention Hitler.

We were having a good convo and you guys always go for the forbidden dance.

Got it. Maybe this boards not for me.

This is why we can't have nice things around here. :P

Stupid kids!!

I would do naughty things.

Tease.

Ahem. Speaking as a poster who's not been involved in this so far:

Please. Give. This. ######. A. Rest. It's boring, annoying and DOMINATES any thread its a part of.

Please!

Thank you.

Well, you took the bate, so it did work. I think that makes nfreeman a master bater.

There's a "Rosie Palm" joke in here somewhere...

I was just about to propose trading you to another board for prospects. Thanks for coming through.

We would never get equal value. Some other board keeps offering us a lazy SGM poster, a prospect, and some picks in return.

Stupid kids!!

Tease.

Thank you.

There's a "Rosie Palm" joke in here somewhere...

We would never get equal value. Some other board keeps offering us a lazy SGM poster, a prospect, and some picks in return.

You mean we're allowed to trade Inky for more than their dead weight? I didn't know that was how it worked. Silly me!

I would do naughty things.

I laughed for a good 20 seconds when I read this.

I am not sure Getzlaf is an answer, but definetly an upggrade. But other top talent have to include McNabb the way he is developing and Kassian. There are others possibly, but I would easily give up Roy Stafford and a prospect for Getzlaf in a heartbeat.

Isn't that meant to be a sign of something?

Myers, Adam, Foligno, Gragnani

Getzlaf, Lydman

Miller, Stafford, Sekera, Kaleta, 2nd

Iginla Kiprusoff, Moss

Boyes/waivers

Championship

Which championship... the Calder Cup?

Please don't leave. It has nothing to do with your gender either, it has everything to do you with your hockey knowledge and uncanny ability to know things first. Idk if you know someone or are just the worlds best tweeter/googler but it saves me a lot of time and helps in keeping up with whats going on by reading your posts.

Chz, while this isn't intended for you it is a request:

Ok, this has turned into a thread dedicated to being rude, bitter and bitchy. BEFORE it gets worse can we close it, there are plenty of other threads for this and I'm sure you guys can all exchange IM details if you want this argument but there are some here who want to talk about the Buffalo Sabres NHL Ice Hockey team. Either that or can we please drop any personal attacks, digs and suchlike and just. talk. hockey.

:)

In response to a post in another thread that I have no desire to have this convo spill over into I would like to toss out Eric Staal's numbers so they could be compared to Getzlaf by those people who are interested in such a thing:

Points Per Game Average

E. Staal: 0.880

Goals Per Game Average

E. Staal: 0.391

Playoff Points Per Game Average

E. Staal: 1.00

Playoff Goals Per Game Average

E. Staal: 0.442

Can we change the name of this thread to "What has happened to this board?". Aside from the obvious edit, I'm not a big fan of those multiple question marks, so those had to go too.

Amen.

Sure Getzlaf would be an upgrade and not a guarantee of anything in the future. What would it take to get him?

nfreedman thinks it would be Vanek or Myers to start. LGR thinks it could take Roy with the proper incentives.

If I were GM I would offer Miller, Adam, and Roy + my 2nd rounder for Getzlaf & Hiller. Throw in Stafford too if that would make it happen. I would NOT trade McNabb (I see him as another Pronger) or Myers if I could help it. Trading Vanek would be a bad move because you're just trading one scorer for another and scoring is where we need help.

LGR is right when he says that the Ducks would want a center back and we would need a goalie back if Miller was dealt. And since Miller's wife lives there, he wouldn't include Anaheim in his 8 Cities Not To Be Traded To List.

HOWEVER, having said all this, you'd have to compete against 20+ other teams in the league who would also like Getzlaf. I doubt if we would have the highest offer.

Archived