GDT: Sabres @ Capitals, 12/30/11, 7PM

LabattBlue

Looks like Miller vs Vokoun tonight.

I'd be all for Enroth starting tonight had we at least gotten a point out of wednesday's game. But now we need to string together some points, can't risk a two game losing streak. Rather have Enroth versus the Senators at home tomorrow.

So this will be the last game us TWC subscribers see eh?

I'd be shocked if a deal is not in place prior to the game on 1/3.

I wont be, word is that they plan on taking it into the new year.

http://www.chicagotr...,0,989739.story

We might have to wait a couple of games out, like we did with the Bills a couple of years ago, but it will get done.

I think this is bigger. A deal isnt going to get done unless there is a big consolation from one side or the other, there is a HUGE gap Fucillo cant even fathom

Sssshhhhhhh. That dude who claims he isn't economically motivated but won't really give a straight answer to that question is going to come charging in on this.

Speaking of TV, I am at the Mayflower Hotel in DC, and this morning Ric, Harry and Ray downstairs having coffee in the lobby bout 9.15 AM. Said hi, but none of them truly looked like they wanted to talk>>ole Rob was either sick or he tied a good on last evening..looked a little peckish and squemish. Said hi, loved the telecasts, they looked at me like I had the plague. Took that as a clue to leave em be.

Funny, was in New York last year when the Preds were town, stop in a little place in mid town to have breakfast, and Weber and crew were there..Crisp and Weber invited me to sit down, we ate breakfast together, talked hockey and Buffalo for 45 minutes...was great.

Anyway go Sabres..will see a lot of Blue and Gold tonight, leaving hotel in a few to start pre game!!!! Post game at Proof if anyone is going, if ya say hey Lenzy to me at the bar, first beer on me!!! BTW, i will be the only chucklehead in the restauarant with an 11 nad 13 year old with me..get em started young is what I say

You no its bad when everyone on the pre-game show is talking highly of Matt Ellis. :wub:

What are you talking about? Matt Ellis is the second coming!

Alright this team is finna hold it down tonight!!!!! hahahaha

Nice! Way to set the tone early number 6

but damn....that was a nasty looking hit

wow.....great.

So it took a whole what 2 minutes for them to take the lead?

Archived