GDT: Sabres @ Capitals, 12/30/11, 7PM

LabattBlue

I'm ready to stop watching these games, since pegula took over, he has not been what he should be. If he wanted to win a cup, he'd have skilled players and a new staff, but nope, just another stupid owner, no matter what he says, the actions are not there. I'm fed up.

3 months into the first Pegula season and fans are fed up. Oh well, that was a short honeymoon.

PTR

3 months into the first Pegula season and fans are fed up. Oh well, that was a short honeymoon.

PTR

And you're proud of what they've accomplished? I can care less about some stupid fn laser measured ice, I see no difference. Also, I think that locker room should be a reward after a cup.

Another one goal game for the Sabres. Gotta be proud!

I believe that's the 7th in 16 games, the effort was better at times tonight, but still the shooting is poor and passing is terrible, Roy is probably the worst of the top 6 at least. I don't know if the lack of not playing together or what, but there's not much cohesion on the lines, I know they were shuffled tonight, but this has been ongoing. There needs to be a major shake-up with this team and I'm all for a move being made behind the bench, but I don't think Pegula will do that.

Archived