GDT: Sabres @ Capitals, 12/30/11, 7PM

LabattBlue

I couldn't careless about them being "your" team. If you think they're boring to watch, then the solution to that is simple. Change the channel. Now, I'm going to continue to watch the team that represents the city that I was born, raised and currently live it. Enjoy your Appletini.

Well every city has there dumbasses so i understand your point.

Lindy: teach your defensemen how to play defense; teach all your players what color their uniforms are because they seem to have a problem identifying Sabres when they pass; teach your team what a forecheck is and how to do it effecitively; train yourself not to make excuses about injuries; and learn how to make your team much less predictable. If you can't accomplish these things, resign since management apparently thinks there's not a coaching problem here.

I couldn't careless about them being "your" team. If you think they're boring to watch, then the solution to that is simple. Change the channel. Now, I'm going to continue to watch the team that represents the city that I was born, raised and currently live it. Enjoy your Appletini.

The jersey represents the City of Buffalo, many of the players currently wearing the jersey certainly do not represent any of the qualities of this area.

Archived