GDT: Sabres @ Hurricanes 11/18/11 7PM

thesportsbuff

Enroth is the sh*$! And a one line team? Give me a break. The Sabres are 6-2 in their last 8. The score board may not reflect it, but each line had a number of quality chances. Some nights you finish them and some nights you don't.

Enroth is the sh*$! And a one line team? Give me a break. The Sabres are 6-2 in their last 8. The score board may not reflect it, but each line had a number of quality chances. Some nights you finish them and some nights you don't.

Quality chances mean nothing..this was a team that has lost six in a row.........They don't pay guys for quality chances ..it has been how many nights now?when does somebody put the puck in the net...they did play ok defensively

+1

At the same time, the secondary scoring has to come at some point. These are not players who should be struggling to be on pace for 15 goal seasons.

So my actual game notes:

Tyler Myers brought the anger again... me like

Great job clearing the puck from in front of the net and collapsing down low.

Enroth, nice game

Brad Boyes... played center and did it very well. He is showing leadership, hard work, and great skill... good props. He also played center, did I mention that?

Most complete game by our defense to date and I think that our offense is still a little off.

I saw some gelling going on tonight which is important.

Basically it was solid. Good step forward, lets avoid two steps back tomorrow.

Never mind the accusation of baby eating that Canes fans have never been able to live down. Their team didn't show up tonight, or else they might have lit up the lamp at least once tonight. I guess they threw out the baby with the bathwater.

Archived