GDT: 9/23 Sabres at Toronto 7PM

spndnchz

Good game. I think the Sabres finally faced a relatively more NHL roster tonight, and they came out with another win. By the way, this Ehrhoff signing has been fantastic thus far. Again, tough to really say much cause it's preseason, but I'm really excited by the Ehrhoff signing. He's been really good so far.

I also really liked the play of the defense in the defensive zone. Lots of blocked shots, great saves by Miller. Overall, a nice game.

Leaves will be better this year, but if Paneuf tries that crap during the regular season, I bet Weber or Regher takes him out. Funny watching Gerbe challenge Lilles who just pulled his jersey over his head and basically said down boy... Still the mad gerbil has some gumption.

It's gerbil, not gerbal.

It's honey badger.

Overall nice game. Tropp looked great, Ehrhoff looked even better. How many faceoffs did Tinman lose to Goose?

Wanted to watch Gerbe fight at the end. Nice saves by Miller. Kaleta was energized. Boyes looked a little lost and seemed too quick to get rid of the puck/shoot wildly. Weber was a beast.

It's honey badger.

Overall nice game. Tropp looked great, Ehrhoff looked even better. How many faceoffs did Tinman lose to Goose?

Wanted to watch Gerbe fight at the end. Nice saves by Miller. Kaleta was energized. Boyes looked a little lost and seemed too quick to get rid of the puck/shoot wildly. Weber was a beast.

I agree except for the Boyes part, I thought he took some very good shots tonight that just missed the mark. I'm looking forward to him sinking a few of those.

I agree except for the Boyes part, I thought he took some very good shots tonight that just missed the mark. I'm looking forward to him sinking a few of those.

Maybe. I was tentative to say what I said, because he always seemed to be around the puck, which is a good thing, but it looked like he was just getting rid of it way too quick (which led to shots missing the net).

It's honey badger.

I agree on the Weber point for sure. I am definitely getting used to (and spoiled by) seeing Weber bobble-head any idiot dumb enough to touch Miller or Enroth ... I'm loving that.

Boyes looked a little lost and seemed too quick to get rid of the puck/shoot wildly.

Don't forget this is preseason. Perhaps they're trying to get him to speed up his release in game situations. Don't expect perfection at this point.

Remember, also, that when the Bills went to 4 consecutive Super Bowls, they had the worst preseason record in the NFL. We don't know what's going on off the ice.

Archived