GDT: 9/23 Sabres at Toronto 7PM

spndnchz

The magic question:

Will TWC in Rochester be showing the game on 1044 NHL Network, or 1092 Sabre?

1044 has the game listed, 1092 does not. I have a feeling that if I record 1044, I'll come home from work to a blank recording!

It may be on the MSG SD channel actually. It's listed on 638 (MSG SD) on DirecTV but not 638-1.

It may be on the MSG SD channel actually. It's listed on 638 (MSG SD) on DirecTV but not 638-1.

I got burned the first day I had TWC. I set to record the game, as listed on MSG (1091) but they actually showed the game on 1092 Sabre.

The prospects game was listed on NHL Network, but when I went to that channel, it was blacked out. Game was on MSG and I missed it. Had to wait for the replay on NHL Network.

This kinda crap is ridiculous. With TWC, its a giant puzzle, and calling them to ask questions is fruitless. Just show the freaking games where it belongs!

Ya know, in addition to the footage of the Falls, the guy making the wings and the comment about Lindy and Darcy being the longest tenured coach and GM, we can now add the fact that "the financial constraints the Sabres have lived with for years are now gone" to the staple of things we will see and hear opposing announcers say during Sabre games.

Mannnn Hoff loves to shoot and he has a rocket. It's going to be fun seeing him shooting with Van in front on the PP.

Yup. Call me nuts but would you think about moving Vanek to the wall rather than subjecting him to the beating in front of the net every night? He's a good enough sniper to score from there. They'd miss his hands in front of the net but he may offset it from other places on the ice.

I'd try to get his some PK time too--I think he'd net a fair number of shorthanders.

Archived