Sabres Stickers

BetterDays06

I just bought a vinyl decal cutter. Any sticker ideas? Also, do you think I would be able to sell a lot in buffalo? I was thinking like $5.00 for small, $10.00 for medium and $20.00 for large sizes. There are so many things I can make with this machine. I wan't to make mainly sabres stickers, but any ideas I will make.

I just bought a vinyl decal cutter. Any sticker ideas? Also, do you think I would be able to sell a lot in buffalo? I was thinking like $5.00 for small, $10.00 for medium and $20.00 for large sizes. There are so many things I can make with this machine. I wan't to make mainly sabres stickers, but any ideas I will make.

Note that you need to be careful with licensing. If the artwork is too close to the copyright/trademarked logos the NHL might go bonkers. The 'I <3 Buffalo Hockey' stuff you see uses a generic buffalo, so that's cool. If you used the logo buffalo, you might be in trouble.

That's all supposing it becomes big enough for the NHL to notice, of course.

Note that you need to be careful with licensing. If the artwork is too close to the copyright/trademarked logos the NHL might go bonkers. The 'I <3 Buffalo Hockey' stuff you see uses a generic buffalo, so that's cool. If you used the logo buffalo, you might be in trouble.

I was going to stay away from the logo. Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking about making some that have to do with pegula. Like Pegula-2012, or even like some pegula quotes

Copyright shmopyright, our teams logo lends itself perfectly to fit inside a Greatful Dead Steal Your Face sticker. Just my 2 cents, of course.

post-3052-093347300 1312475808_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I designed this decal to represent what buffalo really is and that's "HOCKEY HEAVEN". Thoughts on this decal? and also, I am comming down to buffalo in a few weeks to sell a lot of my decals. Any good locations where I can sell them? I have a lot of buffalo sabres decals that dont show the logo because of copy right issues. For this size logo I am charging $15.00 it is 10"x10" and anything smaller for $10.00

post-2753-042068300 1313679305_thumb.jpg

I designed this decal to represent what buffalo really is and that's "HOCKEY HEAVEN". Thoughts on this decal? and also, I am comming down to buffalo in a few weeks to sell a lot of my decals. Any good locations where I can sell them? I have a lot of buffalo sabres decals that dont show the logo because of copy right issues. For this size logo I am charging $15.00 it is 10"x10" and anything smaller for $10.00

Looks cool. Why not blue and gold?

Copperplate. My favorite.

Archived