My Dream Scenario

sabres1970

Have you not been to this site before? ;)

In my defense, I would just like to point out that I did NOT correct him on his sentence structure initially. He called me out on my math, and I merely pointed out that the math was correct for what was written.

And on a side note, I hope no one has any cuts or open sores because that much sucrose being applied dermally could induce diabetic shock if one isn't careful. Be conscientious w/ the horse and keep those insulin pens ready Mr. Korab. ;)

Is one of your friends changing a light-bulb?

Chz's room mate will only be annoyed were my dream scenario to be held at her place - he is way too fashion conscious to be interested in anything other than shrader's dream of a hermaphrodite twin and maybe the horse.

post-1415-054429100 1308667844_thumb.jpg

Which one do u think is me?

Wow. Likes the Sabres and a fashion model. What are the odds of that? Probably about the same as six girls from Buffalo all looking like that with all the pizza and wings around.

In my defense, I would just like to point out that I did NOT correct him on his sentence structure initially. He called me out on my math, and I merely pointed out that the math was correct for what was written.

And on a side note, I hope no one has any cuts or open sores because that much sucrose being applied dermally could induce diabetic shock if one isn't careful. Be conscientious w/ the horse and keep those insulin pens ready Mr. Korab. ;)

Isn't that a conjunction? ;)

I gave up trying to correct grammar mistakes when my sister in law made Christmas rather uncomfortable one year when she said I was a pretentious ass hole for correcting everything she said. It's not *my* fault she kept confusing "who" and "whom" or "lay" and "lie" or using sh** as an intransitive verb in the present subjunctive. Don't shoot the messenger, right?

I'm still waiting for the correct way to refer to a triplet/sibling. :nana: As written, my original post could be construed either way. I will admit I could have been more specific, but it would have taken away from the artistry.

I try to make my posts at least tolerable to read. There aren't many, but the posters who type like they text make my brain hurt.:death:

I'm still waiting for the correct way to refer to a triplet/sibling. :nana: As written, my original post could be construed either way. I will admit I could have been more specific, but it would have taken away from the artistry.

I try to make my posts at least tolerable to read. There aren't many, but the posters who type like they text make my brain hurt.:death:

I'd go w/ 'chz and the other 2 triplets' myself. Clear and reasonably concise.

Chz's room mate will only be annoyed were my dream scenario to be held at her place - he is way too fashion conscious to be interested in anything other than shrader's dream of a hermaphrodite twin and maybe the horse.

Hey, I'm just trying to help you out here and warn you ahead of time. The last thing you want is to pull a crying game and find out chz isn't exactly what you think s/he is. That dream quickly becomes a nightmare.

Hey, I'm just trying to help you out here and warn you ahead of time. The last thing you want is to pull a crying game and find out chz isn't exactly what you think s/he is. That dream quickly becomes a nightmare.

Look at Korab's picture. He's been there, done that.

That's what the peyote is for.

Look at Korab's picture. He's been there, done that.

Any port in a storm, Nobody. Just close your eyes and think of the first girl you ever loved.

Wow. Likes the Sabres and a fashion model. What are the odds of that? Probably about the same as six girls from Buffalo all looking like that with all the pizza and wings around.

FWIW, It was in Chicago. OMG what did I do. :cry:

FWIW, It was in Chicago. OMG what did I do. :cry:

Besides disclose your whereabouts, make Korab have a wicked 60s flashback involving small ponies and the cacti of the Nahuati, arouse 1/2 of SS, and convince the other 1/2 you're a dude? Nothing I can think of.

Archived