My Dream Scenario

sabres1970

So... getting back to the title of this thread, my dream scenario involves chz,, her triplet sisters, two gallons of tequila, several hits of peyote, a miniature horse and 50 gallons of maple syrup. :wub:

You want MORE pictures? geez

So... getting back to the title of this thread, my dream scenario involves chz,, her triplet sisters, two gallons of tequila, several hits of peyote, a miniature horse and 50 gallons of maple syrup. :wub:

Provided the horse doesn't drink any of it, the 2 gallons sounds about right. But 50 gallons for 5 people and a horse? You're probably gonna wish you had at least 60. Just sayin'. ;)

Provided the horse doesn't drink any of it, the 2 gallons sounds about right. But 50 gallons for 5 people and a horse? You're probably gonna wish you had at least 60. Just sayin'. ;)

Why the miniature horse? If ur gonna go horse why miniature? :lol:

Is she one of the triplets or does she have 3 sisters who are triplets? You really need to be careful with that one. Siblings don't always look alike. Now Ron looks creepy enough as is, but you really need to avoid running into the Clint Howard of the group (sorry, first example that came to mind).

I'm from the '60s. We never used pipes.

Ahh....the good ole days when men were men and hockey was played the way it was meant to be played.

Is she one of the triplets or does she have 3 sisters who are triplets? You really need to be careful with that one. Siblings don't always look alike. Now Ron looks creepy enough as is, but you really need to avoid running into the Clint Howard of the group (sorry, first example that came to mind).

Shrader caught it - she is one of the triplets, so it is four people and a miniature horse. Clint Howard never appears in my dream scenarios. But the horse definitely deserves a snort or two of the tequila, so the two gallons is perfect, as is my original calculation of 50 gallons of maple syrup. The real stuff. None of that Mrs. Butterworth crap. You are right, TT, 50 gallons would be insufficient for 5 people and the horse. Did you think you were invited?:unsure:

Why the miniature horse? If ur gonna go horse why miniature? :lol:

You can zoom in closer using a miniature horse.

Full size horses are tall and heavy. I thought about a donkey, but that conjures up all kinds of other thoughts

There are pictures??? Where....where, I wanna see too. :unsure: :o

Gentlemen never share their photos. Go get your own.

It's the singer, not the song, that makes the music move along - Pete Townshend

Especially when the singer is pre-pubescent. Surprised Townshend left that part out.;)

Shrader caught it - she is one of the triplets, so it is four people and a miniature horse. Clint Howard never appears in my dream scenarios. But the horse definitely deserves a snort or two of the tequila, so the two gallons is perfect, as is my original calculation of 50 gallons of maple syrup. The real stuff. None of that Mrs. Butterworth crap. You are right, TT, 50 gallons would be insufficient for 5 people and the horse. Did you think you were invited?:unsure:

Not my fault that you can't clearly enunciate a proper thought. Referring to chz's "triplet sisters" implies that she has 3 triplet sisters, not merely 2. ;)

As for being disappointed at not being invited, I don't have enough penicillin to begin to cover this party. Thanks, but I'll pass and just get shrader's recap. :lol:

Not my fault that you can't clearly enunciate a proper thought. Referring to chz's "triplet sisters" implies that she has 3 triplet sisters, not merely 2. ;)

As for being disappointed at not being invited, I don't have enough penicillin to begin to cover this party. Thanks, but I'll pass and just get shrader's recap. :lol:

I just hope the vid gets posted. I've been wondering about the logistics of all that maple syrup.

She could still be that 3rd one in the triplets who isn't identical to the other two. You know, the one who is actually male but dresses like his sisters because he wants to be just like them.

We are talking about my dream scenario, not yours. In mine, chicks aren't packing sausage in their panties.

post-1415-054429100 1308667844_thumb.jpg

Which one do u think is me?

Ahhh! Margarita night at the Chz household!

I struggled to come up with the proper verbiage - what do you call triplet siblings? Not twins. Litter mates? Then I concluded, incorrectly, that I wouldn't be graded on my English usage and hurried to finish the post before someone else knocked the hanging curve ball that was this thread's title out of the park.

As for the bolded part, are you suggesting those Russian boys engaged in some biological warfare?

We are talking about my dream scenario, not yours. In mine, chicks aren't packing sausage in their panties.

I struggled to come up with the proper verbiage - what do you call triplet siblings? Not twins. Litter mates? Then I concluded, incorrectly, that I wouldn't be graded on my English usage and hurried to finish the post before someone else knocked the hanging curve ball that was this thread's title out of the park.

As for the bolded part, are you suggesting those Russian boys engaged in some biological warfare?

:w00t: :w00t:

I just know there's a great retort to all this, and all I can come up w/ is:

I went home with a waitress the way I always do. How was I to know she was with the Russians too? I was gambling in Havana; I took a little risk. Send lawyers, guns, & money; dad get me out of this!

Sorry.

Have you not been to this site before? ;)

Archived