OT world's newest Sabres fan!

Tyrannustyrannus

My son Charlie was born after more than 24 hours of labor at 10:41 today. I'm disappointed he won't ne ably to cheer for the Sabres right away, but maybe he can watch the Bandits game with me when we go home! It's going to be a good off-season everyone, keep your spirits up!

Congrats :thumbsup:

My son Charlie was born after more than 24 hours of labor at 10:41 today. I'm disappointed he won't ne ably to cheer for the Sabres right away, but maybe he can watch the Bandits game with me when we go home! It's going to be a good off-season everyone, keep your spirits up!

Congrats!! B-)

Atta Boy!

Waht I tell ya about first child labors..but hopefully you missed the game as well

Congratulations!

Remember in the GDT we were all telling you to name him after a Sabre? Well there's nobody on the Sabres with the name Charlie. Is that Pegula's middle name or something? lol

Congrats man. And I am glad thst there is enough sense of community here that you felt it important to tell us of your good news.

reminds me of an old Howie Mandell routine.

Howie: Hey, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby last month !!

Crowd: *cheers loudly*

Howie: It's no big deal really. All I did was #### my wife.

Archived