Band Wagon Dust

BuffaloFansR_Crazy

I am waiting for the dust to clear. Waiting to hear from the big guns. And when I say big guns, I mean the real fans that will be posting in May.....

I don't really get the notion that a fan posting on a message board is necessarily an indicator to the degree of his or her fandom. Unless you're referring to fans of Sabrespace herself. Then I guess bandwagoners may dissipate from her premises.

In other words, I'm a Sabres fan--- not a message board fan. Bandwagons don't factor in.

I don't really get the notion that a fan posting on a message board is necessarily an indicator to the degree of his or her fandom. Unless you're referring to fans of Sabrespace herself. Then I guess bandwagoners may dissipate from her premises.

In other words, I'm a Sabres fan--- not a message board fan. Bandwagons don't factor in.

I think you have made your "fandom" loud and clear over the past five years, I just can't wait for the meaningful discussions to return.

I think you have made your "fandom" loud and clear over the past five years, I just can't wait for the meaningful discussions to return.

There will be meaningful discussions a plenty leading up to July 1, that I can guarentee.

I am waiting for the dust to clear. Waiting to hear from the big guns. And when I say big guns, I mean the real fans that will be posting in May.....

I'm trying to figure out how my lack of posting or even visiting this site now that the Sabres' season is over (I most certainly will not be for the next couple months) is an indication of my "being on the bandwagon". I was sitting in the oranges, going to Sabres' carnivals and pretending to be Donny Edwards in my driveway before you were even thought of.

Well now...really? I've been a Buffalo Sabre fan since I was 7 years old. That's right, 40 years. This message board is a great source of hockey information, and a lot of fun to hang out, and occasionally post on.

The downside is that it can be very time consuming, especially during the post season. I have put a lot of things on the back burner during the last month and now it is time to get to them.

I also own a seasonal business that is opening for the season any day now. Lots to do, so I may not log on to Sabrespace as much in the coming offseason. I do not post often, but I am still a fan.

My dad never posts on here. He wouldn't even know how, and he's one of the biggest Buffalo Sabres fans I know.

All you are managing to do is start a pi$$ing match between everyone over who is a bigger fan and why them not posting on sabrespace over the summer is ok...

no one here should have to do that. Just because a lot of us are active on the board during the season/post season doesn't mean we're band wagoners. Yeah, I joined the board just before the playoffs, but you can't call me a band wagoner because of that. I joined because I've been following so much that I finally wanted to speak my mind. Come off season time now, I probably won't post as much, if at all other than during free agency or preseason...so that makes us band wagoners? <_<

Grow up? :thumbsup:

My hearts just not in it. It's going to take me a bit longer to get over that Easter debacle.

But I'll hang out during the summer. The summer marks the height of inane threads to pass the time.

Coming soon to a thread near you, which is better, Lake Erie or Lake Ontario? Which has the better tasting seaweed?

My hearts just not in it. It's going to take me a bit longer to get over that Easter debacle.

But I'll hang out during the summer. The summer marks the height of inane threads to pass the time.

Coming soon to a thread near you, which is better, Lake Erie or Lake Ontario? Which has the better tasting seaweed?

Well the deep cold water of Ontario gives the seaweed a distinct crisp character but Erie being shallower allows for a complete turnover of the water sooner which gives it a fresher aspect.

Oh wait - were you really asking?

Well the deep cold water of Ontario gives the seaweed a distinct crisp character but Erie being shallower allows for a complete turnover of the water sooner which gives it a fresher aspect.

Oh wait - were you really asking?

:lol: :lol:

I was waiting for someone to do that...thanks

Well now...really? I've been a Buffalo Sabre fan since I was 7 years old. That's right, 40 years. This message board is a great source of hockey information, and a lot of fun to hang out, and occasionally post on.

The downside is that it can be very time consuming, especially during the post season. I have put a lot of things on the back burner during the last month and now it is time to get to them.

I also own a seasonal business that is opening for the season any day now. Lots to do, so I may not log on to Sabrespace as much in the coming offseason. I do not post often, but I am still a fan.

My dad never posts on here. He wouldn't even know how, and he's one of the biggest Buffalo Sabres fans I know.

Exactly.

That's basically the spot I'm in, although it's Sunday morning so I have a little free time.

And the player survey--new and improved--is coming, I promise. I want to see if Connolly can average a negative number on a 1 to 5 scale.

Archived