Game Discussion Thread: Flyers at Sabres

Assquatch

who lost the game sparky by letting in one more goal? stfu!

Ask Chris Butler.

And no, Spark, I don't think I will stfu.

Here's a novel idea: why not give credit to a better Flyers team and quit dumping on a squad that has no business going seven games with the Flyers in the first place?

What will you do if Miller shuts them out FOR THE THIRD TIME in the series on Tuesday? I know, you'll just wait until he loses to the Caps.

GO SABRES!!!

I don't think it's the system. We're just not good enough on the back end, especially against a team that's built to forecheck.

Say what you want about the performance tonight, it comes down to talent. And think, they're playing sans Carter and a banged up Pronger. All this talk about a center for next year, I would hope they address the D first and foremost.

Earlier in the series, we pushed this team around, and I think they got away from that after game 4. They played very up and down on Friday, and they did it again today.

Philly has seemed to show weakness when they are pushed around, and they get careless and frustrated. I think they need to be more physical in the next game.

Lindy just said Roy will play tue for sure

I don't want to second guesd those closest to the team, but can Roy REALLY be ready to go? Philly can hide a Pronger when they play seven D men but I'm not so sure we can hide a center. Has anyone seen Roy on the ice? What do the reports say?

GO SABRES!!!

Ask Chris Butler.

And no, Spark, I don't think I will stfu.

Here's a novel idea: why not give credit to a better Flyers team and quit dumping on a squad that has no business going seven games with the Flyers in the first place?

What will you do if Miller shuts them out FOR THE THIRD TIME in the series on Tuesday? I know, you'll just wait until he loses to the Caps.

GO SABRES!!!

Don't have to worry about that. It's a pressure game. Game 1 game 4 not much pressure. The gold medal game, Carolina game 7, tons of pressure, today, and what happened, that's right choke job.

So while it would be nice for Miller to win, i'm not counting on it, as of yet he has yet to prove he is a big game performer.

I don't want to second guesd those closest to the team, but can Roy REALLY be ready to go? Philly can hide a Pronger when they play seven D men but I'm not so sure we can hide a center. Has anyone seen Roy on the ice? What do the reports say?

GO SABRES!!!

Come on K9, we can hide plenty of guys, whats the difference? All we need is Roy to throw 5 or more shots on net, anybody to throw shots on and keep the puck down there :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Don't have to worry about that. It's a pressure game. Game 1 game 4 not much pressure. The gold medal game, Carolina game 7, tons of pressure, today, and what happened, that's right choke job.

So while it would be nice for Miller to win, i'm not counting on it, as of yet he has yet to prove he is a big game performer.

You're kinda stupid. Well, maybe not stupid, but angry. You need to just relax and wait until the series is over to make such judgments.

Miller troll only sees pucks either in the net or out of the net and not the rest of the game.

Miller didn't lose this game, the team did. There were lots of moments where they were watching the game rather than playing in it.

But, like I said earlier, they have been good enough to make it a 7 game series.

If tight hockey games bother you and make you want to be irrational, perhaps slit your wrists, you may not want to watch on Wednesday.

Two days to re-group and heal a little will mean a lot.

Come on K9, we can hide plenty of guys, whats the difference? All we need is Roy to throw 5 or more shots on net, anybody to throw shots on and keep the puck down there :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I feel your pain. Worse, I know EXACTLY what you mean. He'll certainly be as visible as Boyes. I mean, he can't be any more INvisible.

GO SABRES!!!

Miller troll only sees pucks either in the net or out of the net and not the rest of the game.

Miller didn't lose this game, the team did. There lots of moments where they were watching the game rather than playing in it.

But, like I said earlier, they have been good enough to make it a 7 game series.

If tight hockey games bother you and make you want to be irrational, perhaps slit your wrists, you may not want to watch on Wednesday.

Two days to re-group and heal a little will mean a lot.

Of course not. Miller should have a 0.00 gaa and 1.000 sv% every freakin year because he is that good, every goal is always somebody elses fault right!

Of course not. Miller should have a 0.00 gaa and 1.000 sv% every freakin year because he is that good, every goal is always somebody elses fault right!

You're a troll and don't read this board. You're here to get people pissed off, and that's it.

Tough tough loss. Thought that Richards should have gotten 5 and a game for the hit on 19. Melon head is likely done now.

Not impressed with the call on Leopold that gave the Flyers a PP and tie the game. What was the call?

Stafford had the game on his stick on that 2 on 1 early in the 3rd. I had a feeling they would rue that miss.

Great series. Gonna be tough to win 3 on the road though.

I don't think it's the system. We're just not good enough on the back end, especially against a team that's built to forecheck.

Say what you want about the performance tonight, it comes down to talent. And think, they're playing sans Carter and a banged up Pronger. All this talk about a center for next year, I would hope they address the D first and foremost.

The late 90s sabres had way less talent(exc at goalie of course) than the 011 sabres. But the late 90s sabres played much more disciplined

defense. I'm farrrr from being a hockey expert--i never played--but they seem very disorganized back there on D. Maybe some of the blame goes to the Forwards--not sure.

really! your calling me stupid! hahah

because i don't hold Miller as a god, i'm stupid, right. wow!

Actually, you're stupid because you're insight is that of a developmentally delayed 10 year old seeing hockey for the first time.

You're a troll and don't read this board. You're here to get people pissed off, and that's it.

No not really, have been around hear and other boards for years and years.

Piss people off?? Why?? oh I know it's because you and many others knob Miller, whereas I see him as nothing special and say as much.

Amazing but true is that when someones favorite player gets justly criticized the fanboys get all defensive and go into attack mode, kind of like what you all are doing. It's kind of funny actually seeing how stupid you all really are.

The late 90s sabres had way less talent(exc at goalie of course) than the 011 sabres. But the late 90s sabres played much more disciplined

defense. I'm farrrr from being a hockey expert--i never played--but they seem very disorganized back there on D. Maybe some of the blame goes to the Forwards--not sure.

Let's get this straight: this is the Philadelphia Flyers the Sabres are playing, not Toronto or Ottawa. This was guaranteed to be a tight series, because the Flyers are GOOD. WTF? Of course the Sabres D has break-downs against the Flyers offense. Of course the Flyers are going to fight to come back and win these games - what do you expect them to do, lay down and go quietly?

This isn't a melt-down like Boston last season; the Sabres are putting up a fight against the odds.

Let's get this straight: this is the Philadelphia Flyers the Sabres are playing, not Toronto or Ottawa. This was guaranteed to be a tight series, because the Flyers are GOOD. WTF? Of course the Sabres D has break-downs against the Flyers offense. Of course the Flyers are going to fight to come back and win these games - what do you expect them to do, lay down and go quietly?

This isn't a melt-down like Boston last season; the Sabres are putting up a fight against the odds.

i was hoping they'd lay down and go quietly

Archived