PLEASE HELP BEFORE GAME 5

GOSABRES123

In case this helps, the entire game is now being shown on VS (previously it was going to be joined in progress after the 7:00 pm game ended, but I think that's over because Detroit swept Phoenix).

Say it isn't so! Thought I was finally going to be able to watch in HD from my own couch, but if it's on Versus (AGAIN) I'll have to invite myself to my friend's place to watch in SD. :cry:

Say it isn't so! Thought I was finally going to be able to watch in HD from my own couch, but if it's on Versus (AGAIN) I'll have to invite myself to my friend's place to watch in SD. :cry:

Only DirecTV can set you free.

They're far from perfect, but they show just about every NHL game (regular season and playoffs) in HD.

My listing is showing Sabres on Vs as well.

Sorry, but it'll save me a few bucks.

In case this helps, the entire game is now being shown on VS (previously it was going to be joined in progress after the 7:00 pm game ended, but I think that's over because Detroit swept Phoenix).

Whoa whoa whoa.... So, if I'm DVRing the game so I can start watching when I get home later on, I should DVR VS??? Or it'll be shown on the Center Ice channel AND VS?

Only DirecTV can set you free.

They're far from perfect, but they show just about every NHL game (regular season and playoffs) in HD.

I do have DTV/CI, but I thought if Vs had the game it would be blacked out? (My friend unfortunately does not have HD service.)

Whoa whoa whoa.... So, if I'm DVRing the game so I can start watching when I get home later on, I should DVR VS??? Or it'll be shown on the Center Ice channel AND VS?

And also, VS won;t switch over to the Anaheim game until the completion of our game, correct? Thanks.

And also, VS won;t switch over to the Anaheim game until the completion of our game, correct? Thanks.

Well, I would operate under the assumption that it's quite possible to get hosed by either or both of DTV and VS, so I would set the DVR to record both channels. If you can only record one for some reason, I would go with VS. I'd be very surprised if VS switched off the Sabres game before it finished (unless, say, the Sabres were up by 6 goals with 7 minutes to go...).

Well, I would operate under the assumption that it's quite possible to get hosed by either or both of DTV and VS, so I would set the DVR to record both channels. If you can only record one for some reason, I would go with VS. I'd be very surprised if VS switched off the Sabres game before it finished (unless, say, the Sabres were up by 6 goals with 7 minutes to go...).

Cool, and thanks for the heads up.

How do you have DTV and not Vs?

I'm cheap, lol. DTV has several levels of channel packages, and the one that includes Vs (forget what it's called) is something like $70/month even without HD service (another $10/month). Since I already get CI every season and I'm hardly ever home to watch TV, I can't justify spending $70-80/month on channels I almost never miss (except Versus). I really wish the FCC would let us go a la carte.

haha I am not someone looking to sabotajjjjjj (spelling i kno) the game feeds but can someone list the links that usually work for the game? blanetwork or justintv or any else would be appreciated!! thanks

I'm fairly new to this site but I'm pretty sure no one is going to give you a link to an illegal streaming site. Goto the nhl gamecenter and sign up for a playoff pass.

i only have a couple posts because i just signed up for this website but have been following for awhile but you must be new then because plenty of people post illegal links but i just forgot to put it in my favorites when it was posted

You could, say, go back to a prior game discussion thread where this question has very likely been posted (and answered) already rather than asking for the link yet again. People do post it, but are (understandably) hesitant to post it over and over and over again because it may draw unwelcome attention and then everyone is SOL. Do a little homework and I'm sure you can find it.

You could, say, go back to a prior game discussion thread where this question has very likely been posted (and answered) already rather than asking for the link yet again. People do post it, but are (understandably) hesitant to post it over and over and over again because it may draw unwelcome attention and then everyone is SOL. Do a little homework and I'm sure you can find it.

This sums it up nicely. There are a number of folks that depend on streams to watch the games and they don't want those streams shut down because someone posted a link to them on a popular discussion board.

To the OP... the game day threads are archived on this site (I believe). Go find a game day thread from early in the season. It seems like that request was made in nearly every game day thread. *HINT* use the search function on this site, try differnet words that describe what you are looking to find.

Archived