PLEASE HELP BEFORE GAME 5

GOSABRES123

jesus christ okay i understand everyones view on why they shouldnt be posted because they may get shutdown but i have followed this site for awhile and the link has been posted sooooo many times can someone just post the justintv link pleASE if it was gonna get shutdown it would have already

jesus christ okay i understand everyones view on why they shouldnt be posted because they may get shutdown but i have followed this site for awhile and the link has been posted sooooo many times can someone just post the justintv link pleASE if it was gonna get shutdown it would have already

Aside from the fact most here are unwilling to post links to illegal feeds, part of the problem is this: it's kind of like you're asking for someone to post the "google.com link".

Do you understand?

Time for some tough love.

I just spent a grand total of about 90 seconds using the search function here using a very obvious word to find the info you are asking for (starts with an L, ends with an ink). It's been suggested several times that you try the search funtion. So now I'll lay it on the table. If you can't be bothered to try the search function then I can't be bothered to go into my favorites list and grab a bookmark. Quit your whining and use the tools on the site.

F### it. I pay for everything I watch so if everyone else had to as well maybe my cost would go down (...yeah, right). Try http://atdhe.me/. There is no way that the feds don't already know about it anyway.

Archived