Game Discussion Thread: Sabres at Flyers

nfreeman

Get Vanek away from Gaustad and Kaleta. Yeah, he scored a fluke goal, but he continues to be completely ineffective for the most part.

Can't Lindy find someone to play Vanek with that will help him get on track?

Neids, Gerbe, and Vanek!

Goose is responsible for goals 2 and 3 by the Flyers. Lazy, lazy play in front of the net.

To defend Goose just a little bit, he is third on the team in ice time in this game and I'm not sure he can handle those kind of minutes... not that that excuses poor defense, but I can see how a big guy would get tired playing those kind of minutes.

To defend Goose just a little bit, he is third on the team in ice time in this game and I'm not sure he can handle those kind of minutes... not that that excuses poor defense, but I can see how a big guy would get tired playing those kind of minutes.

Looks like Lindy is using Goose and Boyes to take Pommer's minutes.

Un ###### believable.

Since the programming switched from "Sabres @ Flyers" to "Predators @ Ducks"....they've now blocked out Versus so I could switch to the Predators/Ducks game on the local Fox Sports channel.

No TV overtime for me.

ARE YOU SHITTING ME.

Un ###### believable.

Since the programming switched from "Sabres @ Flyers" to "Predators @ Ducks"....they've now blocked out Versus so I could switch to the Predators/Ducks game on the local Fox Sports channel.

No TV overtime for me.

ARE YOU SHITTING ME.

That's brutal. I've got the Preds - Ducks game on a different channel (Predators are my local team in Nashville).

Could you imagine after 1 we'd be going to OT?

Definitely. I was oddly sure of it.

Flyers would eventually get a goal, then some momentum. They'd use that momentum to score goal #2. Then the Sabres would do their all-defense, all-the-time thing and, for the first time all series, it wouldn't work and they'd tie it up late.

Not exactly how it happened, but it did happen.

Archived