Playoff Atmosphere!!

BetterDays06

Nothing against you personally PA, but the irony of you saying this is astounding. You're one of the two biggest contrarians on the board.

Maybe I missed it, but I haven't heard or read any media reporting about a quiet building during the playoffs.

I hope I'm the other.

The last playoff game I've been to was game 4 of the hurricanes series.

It was my first playoff game and it killed me. What's even worse is that I moved to Charlotte 3 weeks after the canes won the cup

but dont worry, i havent switched sides. never will.

The last playoff game I've been to was game 4 of the hurricanes series.

It was my first playoff game and it killed me. What's even worse is that I moved to Charlotte 3 weeks after the canes won the cup

but dont worry, i havent switched sides. never will.

Sucks living in Charlotte w/ all the "Canes fans" doesnt it?

lol

(I know; dont worry)

Last game I went to in Buffalo it was still Marine Midland...havent been to a playoff game but I want to.

One thing I loved about BLO that no other city (I can remember) did/have..is the thousands of fans in the plaza.

CRAZY experience to see

I think we should all be excited about what the party in the patio or whatever it is called will look like under the Pegula regime.

That's OK - I like wine too (just not Bully Hill - the Sabres need to get another Finger Lakes winery to make their wine for them.)

Aww come on the Taylor's are good wine makers. I mean you could go with a place like Glenora or Hunt Country but Bully Hill aint that bad.

The wave last night in the third period was pretty cool. It got the crowd jumping. Idk, i think it has been so long since we havent sucked that people need to feel that excitement of the playoffs again before they remember how to be loud. After sitting in both the 100 level the 200 level and the 300 level for games this year, the 300 level ROCKS! yay poor people!

Aww come on the Taylor's are good wine makers. I mean you could go with a place like Glenora or Hunt Country but Bully Hill aint that bad.

The wave last night in the third period was pretty cool. It got the crowd jumping. Idk, i think it has been so long since we havent sucked that people need to feel that excitement of the playoffs again before they remember how to be loud. After sitting in both the 100 level the 200 level and the 300 level for games this year, the 300 level ROCKS! yay poor people!

You could clearly hear the crowd last night. They were coming through the TV lima charley.. :clapping: :worthy: :clapping: :worthy: :beer:

You could clearly hear the crowd last night. They were coming through the TV lima charley.. :clapping: :worthy: :clapping: :worthy: :beer:

I still say that if the crowd mics were hung from the rafters instead of at ice level, it would sound like the crowd was actually at the game instead of at the next arena over.

Hopefully the playoff vibe is making it in!!

I would like to see HSBC like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvNy7pVCDLA

THAT is what I want to see....

I want to see the full ice; then half ice because of every fan being on their feet!

THAT is playoff hockey, its not just the team or coaches; its the fans as well!!

Nothing against you personally PA, but the irony of you saying this is astounding. You're one of the two biggest contrarians on the board.

Maybe I missed it, but I haven't heard or read any media reporting about a quiet building during the playoffs.

That was his ghost twitterer

Of course.

I have to laugh. You could come on here and say it's staying light later and you'd get an argument. It's always about semantics.

HSBC Arena is not a loud building. It's been a little louder since Pegula. It gets louder during the playoffs, but so do other buildings.

I don't think there's anything controversial here. I don't base my opinion solely on TV; I listen to what media members and fans in the building also say.

Right. And also, has anyone ever been to a game in Nashville? Their crowd is loud and MEAN. I've only been to games in Buffalo and Nashville, so those are the only two I can speak with experience from. But yea, unexpected place to find fans who fiercely stand behind their team. Home of the Grand Ole Opry Yee haaaw!

Archived