Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Just went through the entire thread on the 'Canes discussion board - they know that we have a link posted to their board. Probably some Caniacs lurking out there in the weeds.... One of the posters wondered what we were thinking over on this forum. I would say that the Hurricanes would have far fewer Sabres fans to worry about at their games IF they had a 15,000 seat season ticket base like us. By their own admission, one of the biggest games of the year and they still have 3000 seats available just a few hours before game time. Shameful. Well, for them. Great for us. Go Sabres!

We've got them on the run!! For a good laugh go read this thread.

http://letsgocanes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11537

I love the poster who has attended every home game since 2002, the last game missed was because of BRAIN SURGERY, but now the marauding Sabres fans threaten to end that streak again. Unbelievable.

Oh and they seem to be really afraid of this guy. He is dressed to pillage for sure..

Thats too funny. I'd like to meet the Buffalo Jerk in the kilt and shake his hand. Must be a true scot to be behind enemy lines and wear a kilt to boot.

Haha - that line is gold. Just like what happens in DC too. I got a full beer chucked at me last time. Sore losers down here who only marginally understand the game.

Best way to tick one of those folks is tell them I am from NY and during the Civil War we kicked your butt and we can do it again.

My facebook status as I take off for my Dad's house to watch the game:

"People of Raleigh, NC: Keep your families away from the RBC Center tonight. Babies will be eaten, women will be taken advantage of, massive quantities of alcohol will be consumed. That's right. The Sabres are in town. Buffalo takes over NC in 50 minutes!"

Doing a quick check of the Canes forum.... and saw this about our poster-

"just spotted drunkard in the east parking lot. Looks like he's well on his way to proving his name."

LOL i got to meet this guy!

I will say very close and tight game. 2-1 Sabres. Ennis and Vanek with goals.

Archived