GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

If Versus, is the 7:00 start correct? Versus are usually 7:30. Oh, and the copy machine needs more paper.

Yes, 7pm is correct!

Bold prediction...Niedermayer will get his first goal of the season tonight.

I was going to say this too! SOMEONE needs to win Ghost's contest, why not have that person be me? :thumbsup:

Out with the top six! In with the top nine!

"We really want to improve our top nine. We want to make that top nine more of an offensive threat that will make us a better team. I look at it that the top nine have to get on the board and produce."

Top 9 for offense?

Let's see:

Vanek(1)

Boyes(.75)

Stafford(.75)

Pominville(.75)

Ennis(.75)

Hecht(.5)

Connolly(.5)

Gaustad(.5)

Gerbe(.5)

McCormick(.5)

Grier(.5)

Niedermayer(.25)

Kaleta(.25)

That makes it 7.5 equivalent offensive forwards - with some generous thinking. I guess if you add all of the D in you can get to a 'top 9'.

In case anyone was wondering (and i doubt it) the announcers tonight are John Forslund (pbp guy for Hurricanes) and Eddie Olczyk. Brian Engblom will be inbetween the benches.

Also, on NHL Overtime, Mike Keenen makes his versus debut, and joins Jeremy Roenick on the panel.

In case anyone was wondering (and i doubt it) the announcers tonight are John Forslund (pbp guy for Hurricanes) and Eddie Olczyk. Brian Engblom will be inbetween the benches.

Also, on NHL Overtime, Mike Keenen makes his versus debut, and joins Jeremy Roenick on the panel.

As much as I hate the Canes, I really like Forslund, and he is always complimentary to Ruff and the Sabres. I'll enjoy watching this one.

A big game, but then again I guess every game here on out is big. I can't understand what is the benefit of playing SCOTT's brother over anybody, GERBE will at least get some scoring chances and show some hustle. I don't see LINDY keeping his pet POMMERS on the 3rd line very long.

A big game, but then again I guess every game here on out is big. I can't understand what is the benefit of playing SCOTT's brother over anybody, GERBE will at least get some scoring chances and show some hustle. I don't see LINDY keeping his pet POMMERS on the 3rd line very long.

That's not a given.

Gerbe out, Boyes in...

Archived