GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Any reports on what the other lines will look like.

I'm assuming this is bumping Stafford to the 3rd line?

Thomas Vanek-Jochen Hecht-Drew Stafford; Rob Niedermayer-Paul Gaustad-Jason Pominville; and Patrick Kaleta-Cody McCormick-Mike Grier

Let's not. Don't wanna give DR a reason to throw another contract at him.

EXACTLY! This was my greatest fear when I read he and Timmy were old pals/linemates. The two of them start clicking, have some success together for the rest of the year and management becomes re-infatuated with #19.

Thomas Vanek-Jochen Hecht-Drew Stafford; Rob Niedermayer-Paul Gaustad-Jason Pominville; and Patrick Kaleta-Cody McCormick-Mike Grier

Eeesh. I'd rather see Gerbe on that line in place of Nieds.

Edit: Where's Ennis?

Edit2: Nevermind -- I haven't been properly caffeinated this afternoon. :blink:

VERSUS game!

only ones i get to watch, so you can bet this has been on my calendar since it was scheduled. loving the recent coverage lately...the comeback and subsequent bombing of tampa, the shootout over les habs, and now boyes first game. yay vs.

only ones i get to watch, so you can bet this has been on my calendar since it was scheduled. loving the recent coverage lately...the comeback and subsequent bombing of tampa, the shootout over les habs, and now boyes first game. yay vs.

Same here, was depending on feeds, now vs is all I've got, Yeah baby for VS :clapping:

I have 2 do everything around here. lol.

Welcome home! The place was falling apart without you: 1000 Pegula threads, threads being locked too long or not locked at all, no thread to complain about it, people agreeing with PA.

Welcome home! The place was falling apart without you: 1000 Pegula threads, threads being locked too long or not locked at all, no thread to complain about it, people agreeing with PA.

dogs and cats living together....mass hysteria!!

Out with the top six! In with the top nine!

"We really want to improve our top nine. We want to make that top nine more of an offensive threat that will make us a better team. I look at it that the top nine have to get on the board and produce."

http://wgr550.com/Sabres-May-Use-3-Scoring-Lines/9297772

But in all reality, we truly only have a "top 7". lol

Archived