Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Tonight it's American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior on DVR. I fell asleep watching last night's debacle (fortunately). :wallbash: Paging Mr. Pegula....your fans are waiting!

Are they going to let the kid call the game again? Never heard of a monotone announcer before. I made it halfway through the first period before he put me to sleep. They should use his game call tapes in dental offices.

Dear Mr.Pegula:

I would lower my price for this team by $25 million.

I secretly hope they win but I will come out and say I hope they lose so that heads will roll.

I believe it when I see it.

This team can't even bring itself to waive Rivet when it is clear his career is over.

There is no way Rivet, Hecht, Grier, Gaustad or Connolly should wear a Sabres uniform again. The Sabres should have loaded up with youngsters before heading out west.

Not going to watch the first game of a 13 game winning streak that catapults us into the thick of the playoff race? Come on man!

Unfortunatly even if we went on a 13 game win streak, all the Habs would have to do is play .500 hockey to stay in front of us.

Place looks weird to me. Camera's are on the opposite side so you can't see the benches and it looks like they have half the amount of lights as most places.

EDIT: And I really can't complain about MJ. He's just announcing the game with as much enthusiasm as the sabres are playing it.

Place looks weird to me. Camera's are on the opposite side so you can't see the benches and it looks like they have half the amount of lights as most places.

I've always liked that about Edmonton, the camera faces the penalty boxes.

Any chance at all it's a Lalime night? Miller seems frazzled and burned out, even after some good rest. His head is pecking around after goals like Dom after chicken feed. He's gesturing, barking at the ref. I really don't know what Ruff has to lose right now.

Oh yeah, Vanek 14:00 of ice time last night, with your leading scorer out and the team begging for goals. Whether you blame Ruff or Vanek or both, the situation is just nuts.

And how many times did Vanek get to touch a puck in the offensive zone? How many scoring chances....maybe One? I love watching Gaustad, Gerbe, Grier,Sekerra, Hecht, McCormick,Morrison and Adam take all those low percentage or blocked shots.

The stream....and the team....are intolerable tonight.

Yeah, awful quality stream tonight. I'll just watch the other games I guess. I do like the Edmonton announcers. They were just ripping on Gerbe. "It looks like he won a contest to be Sabre for a day or something!" Classic. :clapping:

I don't care whose kid he is; he should never be allowed to broadcast anything again. This is horrible. I mean, horrible. John Gurtler was better than this! I'm switching back to the USA game, not because I care more, but because even Gary Thorne (a hockey fan, but a baseball guy) can call a came better than this. Again, why isn't Hamilton given consideration?

Yeah, awful quality stream tonight. I'll just watch the other games I guess. I do like the Edmonton announcers. They were just ripping on Gerbe. "It looks like he won a contest to be Sabre for a day or something!" Classic. :clapping:

Now I hope he gets the game winner.

Hard to look good when gerbe and McCormick are your linemates. Is this some kind of joke?

Now I think they are double shifting McCormick. Ruff has officially lost it.

That's all the more reason not to do blind passes to no-one. Get some f#####g confidence and skate the puck yourself and score! What the ###### are you waiting for?!

Archived