The Walking Dead

deluca67

So which players on the team are each of the characters from the Walking Dead?

The obvious one:

Tyler Myers is Tyreese. Big but harmless (most of the time).

Zemgus Girgensons is Carol. Doesn't matter what everybody else is doing, they'll stick kick ass.

Tyler Ennis is Michonne. Small, quick and lethal. Silent.

Jhonas Enroth is Glenn. Always gets his ass kicked because of the actions of everybody else.

Andrej Meszaros is the first zombie to get killed on the show.

1) those are definitely Bob's old friends.

2) I really think he was bitten in the basement.

3) what did the priest do?!?!

I think the priest was a human supplier for Terminus. People would feel safe at his church then he would turn them over to Gareth and his crew for food. That's why that phrase was etched on the churchs outside.

And yeah I too think bob was scratched or bitten on the leg.

Hell, Bob could have probably caught something from being fully submerged in that water.

While I agree, that opens a window into a whole new realm of issues. These people have been drenched in zombie blood quite literally since day one. If that water was adulterated with zombie germs would almost all water not of Lake or ocean size be zombified? I think things will be much more linear.

Well what if Bob got bit and gained some protection from something in the water? I really don't think it takes this long for people to turn.

I'm willing to bet he got bit. I'm also willing to bet that, if you think a little bit, you'll realize that this show is terribly inconsistent for the sake of storytelling.

Well what if Bob got bit and gained some protection from something in the water? I really don't think it takes this long for people to turn.

I'm trying to remember if they've shown any people slowly turn after being bitten. Only two from the first season are sticking out in my mind right now. There was Andrea's sister who was mauled pretty badly and died quickly. Then there was Dale's friend (I forget his name) who they left on the side of the road. He had a much smaller bite and he seemed to survive for a decent amount of time.

Is there anyone I'm forgetting? The only quick turn I can think of was Shane, but that wasn't a bite.

I'm trying to remember if they've shown any people slowly turn after being bitten. Only two from the first season are sticking out in my mind right now. There was Andrea's sister who was mauled pretty badly and died quickly. Then there was Dale's friend (I forget his name) who they left on the side of the road. He had a much smaller bite and he seemed to survive for a decent amount of time.

Is there anyone I'm forgetting? The only quick turn I can think of was Shane, but that wasn't a bite.

Didn't someone die in the prison too? They waited for them to turn when they were in the cell???

From what I remember bites don't matter. Everyone is already infected and everyone turns when they die unless the brain is destroyed. Getting bit gives you a fever that causes you to die but if you've never been in contact with a zombie and die from hanging yourself or any other way that doesn't destroy your brain you still turn.

Edited by Drunkard

From what I remember bites don't matter. Everyone is already infected and everyone turns when they die unless the brain is destroyed. Getting bit gives you a fever that causes you to die but if you've never been in contact with a zombie and die from hanging yourself or any other way that doesn't destroy your brain you still turn.

Yeah, we're talking specifically about the bites though, how long people typically die after that.

Yeah, we're talking specifically about the bites though, how long people typically die after that.

In the pilot, Morgan (the black guy with the kid who helped Rick) said that his wife got bit and then got a fever that killed her after a few days. I imagine if Bob did get bit in that basement he'll start showing signs in the next episode. *Edit* I just streamed that part of the pilot online and he doesn't specify how long it took his wife to die. The few days thing was a pure rectal extraction on my part.

Edited by Drunkard

Decent episode. The editing was annoying at times.

SPOILERS:

Bob was bit after all... And, based on my skimming of some comic stuff, I believe I know the next steps for a few of the main characters. Not sure I'm really into the idea of this show carrying on much more than another season or two, though.

There still isn't much clarity about whether Bob was with Gareth and company before. I still don't think he was. The theory rests largely on Gareth referring to Bob by name, but then he walked into the church and announced everyone's name, including those who had left.

So how was Bob bit on the shoulder without anyone noticing blood on his shirt, a torn shirt, etc.? Pretty lame.

(And, come to think of it, how did Gareth know all the names?)

Edited by PASabreFan

There still isn't much clarity about whether Bob was with Gareth and company before. I still don't think he was. The theory rests largely on Gareth referring to Bob by name, but then he walked into the church and announced everyone's name, including those who had left.

So how was Bob bit on the shoulder without anyone noticing blood on his shirt, a torn shirt, etc.? Pretty lame.

(And, come to think of it, how did Gareth know all the names?)

Agreed with everything. Bob wasnt with them before. I assumed he was bit in the leg because that would've been easier to hide...

As far as Gareth knowing their names: he was watching them for a few days. And got a few names from holding them captive.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.