The Walking Dead

deluca67

Ditto on the episode kudos. I hadn't planned on watching... well, as Al Pacino said in The Godfather. You know what he said.

P.S. Y'all stuck around for the final scene after the credits, right? I actually predicted (privately) last season that that character would return. Yay me. I've never been right about anything. (And I think Lori is still out there, "alive.")

I agree on Lori. I think there is a small chance she's actually a live and a good chance that she's a walker that will end up killing one of the major characters. This will lead to Carl going into a rage of self-hatred since he couldn't shoot her before.

so my DVR cut out ( :censored: ) just as the person was taking off the hood/mask. Who was it?

Darcy. Nah it was the black father from the pilot episode who was with his boy. The boy hit Rick with the shovel and later in the series turned, causing his dad to go crazy in that apartment.

I agree on Lori. I think there is a small chance she's actually a live and a good chance that she's a walker that will end up killing one of the major characters. This will lead to Carl going into a rage of self-hatred since he couldn't shoot her before.

My theory is based on the idea that Carl couldn't shoot his dad when he thought he was turning, and if you can't shoot your dad... I also sometimes think there will be some miraculous resolution of the virus at the end of the series and people will be reunited with their loved ones. Think "Warm Bodies."

My theory is based on the idea that Carl couldn't shoot his dad when he thought he was turning, and if you can't shoot your dad... I also sometimes think there will be some miraculous resolution of the virus at the end of the series and people will be reunited with their loved ones. Think "Warm Bodies."

Yeah I can't wait to be reunited with my wife who is missing a tit, has maggots in her Hoo Ha and shacked up with my best friend when I turned.

Yeah I can't wait to be reunited with my wife who is missing a tit, has maggots in her Hoo Ha and shacked up with my best friend when I turned.

yeahhhhhh

Darcy. Nah it was the black father from the pilot episode who was with his boy. The boy hit Rick with the shovel and later in the series turned, causing his dad to go crazy in that apartment.

gotcha!! Thanks!

Avoided this thread as I couldn't watch the episode on the ol PVR until last night. Fan friggen tastic start to the season. As had been mentioned, they pushed that slaughterhouse scene about as far as they could go. Very creepy.

I had to stop eating my dinner as I watched that yesterday lol

Avoided this thread as I couldn't watch the episode on the ol PVR until last night. Fan friggen tastic start to the season. As had been mentioned, they pushed that slaughterhouse scene about as far as they could go. Very creepy.

You canadians confuse me. Why is it called a PVR up there, what does the P stand for?

Well the stench of Shane will never go away, but I reckon the bodies will regenerate back to their previous selves and the maggots will go on their merry ways.

Series finale: they just found out that the redneck guy's world saving will return the zombies to their original state. Rick just found a zombie Lori and saves her, mainly because he's extremely horny. They get to Washington to end it all, but it doesn't work. Rick ###### zombie Lori anyways. The end.

Series finale: they just found out that the redneck guy's world saving will return the zombies to their original state. Rick just found a zombie Lori and saves her, mainly because he's extremely horny. They get to Washington to end it all, but it doesn't work. Rick ###### zombie Lori anyways. The end.

I guess oral is out of the question

I have to assume the guy that got his leg cooked at the end has already been bitten. I mean, he was getting pretty emotional and was sneaking off... You don't sneak off in the zombie apocalypse if you're not bitten or not a badass.

He was drunk. Not to mention an alcoholic.

He was drunk. Not to mention an alcoholic.

I don't know. I don't think this explanation passes. He was limping quite a bit, and he was staring back emotionally before appearing to breakdown just prior to the kidnapping. Maybe he was bitten in the leg they ate, and now he's going to live through it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.