GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

thesportsbuff

Still 2 short. Signed Adam Mair yesterday so he'll probably take one or two dumb penalties to help us.

Am I the only person irked by them dressing less than a full lineup? They are circumventing the cap, again, without much detriment to their lineup. I hope the NHL does something about this Mickey mouse organ-eye-zation. (that's for you 99)

Am I the only person irked by them dressing less than a full lineup? They are circumventing the cap, again, without much detriment to their lineup. I hope the NHL does something about this Mickey mouse organ-eye-zation. (that's for you 99)

It's getting a lot of talk and I think there will be punishment handed down soon enough. The NHL and other owners know full well what he's doing.

I have the same problem. It's giving me a headache. Are you watching Time Warner MSG in Buffalo or out of town on Center Ice? I'm watching Center Ice, game channel 3.

I'm on Time Warner. I turned the channel and then turned back and my feed improved. Not really sure why that would make a difference but the same thing happened last game.

why is it so hard for the Sabres to sustain pressure in the offensive zone this season, especially at home? pucks seem to be bouncing off sticks or getting lost in the feet or rebounding just behind players.. ridiculous!

Because we've only played one road game and against a bad team. Saturday, on the road, will be brutal.

Myers' footwork has been brutal after the first game. By no means is he the biggest problem on the team, but we're putting a lot of pressure on him by leaving him in the back or on the point all alone and expecting him to make pinpoint passes sometimes in the face of two players forechecking.

Archived