Game Discussion Thread: Sabres @ Senators, 9/28/10

spndnchz

his appox 1pt per game in the OHL isnt really impressive, suspension or not. In 08-09 he played a full season and was 50th in scoring. Even in his suspension shortened last season there were many more guys scoring more in less games than he played.

Like i said, hes not projected to be a scorer in the NHL, hes a physical kid who will pop in a few goals occasionally.

I will take 1 PPG from a checking forward any time. Who the hell wouldn't? Granted, that level goes down in the NHL, but still, the kid was a well-chosen first round pick for a reason. The only question is whether we want him to age in Windsor or in Buffalo.

If you have time warner basic cable, and you are using a new hdtv without a cable box. Try tuning your tv to ch 76-749. you will get the game in HD without using a cable box. This will work as long as your tv has a qam tuner. Most of the new ones have one.

If you have time warner basic cable, and you are using a new hdtv without a cable box. Try tuning your tv to ch 76-749. you will get the game in HD without using a cable box. This will work as long as your tv has a qam tuner. Most of the new ones have one.

P.S. you may have to run auto program on your tv to find it. just found it myself.... the ch used to be 92-2 last season untill they moved it to 76-749.

Ahh, Sabres hockey is back baby!

I've really liked Gerbe so far in this pre-season. Playing with a lot of hustle and showing some touch. Nieds with a couple lamp lighters and solid overall play. Injuries on D already with Gragnani, hopefully the Rivet is just a fluke thing with his neck, and now they are saying tonight that Leopold had to miss tonight due to an injury. He looked pretty fluid against Toronto on the blue line. Morrisonn seems like a reliable defensive rock to complement Myers. Stafford has shown some life and hustle. Would be nice to have Kassian in the lineup somewhere, but it looks like there's no room barring a trade. Weber has disappointed. McCormick is willing to drop those gloves. Nice to see the big bodies in there. All we need tonight is for someone to take Neil's head off. I'm still waiting for Drury payback.

I am watching an Ottowa Broadcast online.... so who is #72? Adam? whoever, nice pass to Pommer for the goal.

Luke Adam. Played for Team Canada in the World Junior Hockey Championships last year. He's can score and hit, but probably needs to improve his skating a bit to keep up with NHL speed. Will most likely be on the team in 2 or 3 years.

Luke Adam. Played for Team Canada in the World Junior Hockey Championships last year. He's can score and hit, but probably needs to improve his skating a bit to keep up with NHL speed. Will most likely be on the team in 2 or 3 years.

Don't know if is the 72 but he looks bigger than I thought he was listed at. Still growing?

If Kassian knocks Neil's head off, he's on the team, AFAIC. But it has to be knocked completely off: Nearly-Headless Neil will not do.

McCauley just got a good hit on Carter with about a minute left in the game, then they wrestle. Neil comes in and crosschecks McCauley from behind (giving Sabres a PP). Kassian and Neil then exchange some words, but nothing happens.

Archived