Pominville unfazed by low numbers

SDS

I thought it was insert image, but apparently not.

Edit: it shows up in preview post, but turns back into a link when published.

You can always download it to your computer and then upload ("Attach this file" below). Then click on "Add to Post" on the right hand side opposite the thumbnail image.

post-136-12650457840766_thumb.jpg

Gold star!

As for videos, click on the Insert Media icon (all the way on the right in the line of icons), then paste the URL of the video and hit the Insert Media "button."

I get the same result as when I try to insert an image -- ie it shows up as a link, not as a video/picture.

Pommer's production (points-wise) is not that far off from previous years and he always seems to turn it up down the stretch:

post-1053-1265037782887_thumb.jpg

Last year, he was "on pace for 57 points" 69 games in, but still finished with 66.

In 2007-08, he was "on pace for 65 points" 49 games in, but finished with 81.

In 2006-07, he was "on pace for 60 points" 58 games in, but finished with 68.

I'm sure that he'll get it going again this year down the stretch and we'll see 65+ points.

Thanks for doing that research. Puts things into perspective. The guy finishes strong, lets hope he repeats history.

He has seven pointless games sandwiched between that streak. I've written many times about his second-half hot streaks. I only have so many words for the article.

Have you been sitting on that one a little while? The timing seems a bit strange. But hey, it seems like any time a player is written about, he bounces back with some strong numbers. So that works here too, I won't complain.

He-he, "doing research" = opening up existing Excel file, adding last five or six games and then hovering my icon over the low points (pace-wise) on each series. :thumbsup:

While I was trying to compliment, I was also trying to get that first post out of the way. Just joined today.

While I was trying to compliment, I was also trying to get that first post out of the way. Just joined today.

I can't think of a better first post. :thumbsup:

Welcome!

Edit: Shrader, look out, you're almost at 6,000!

Edit 2: and Freeman's almost at 3,000! Big post day for all!

Archived