GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

nfreeman

Sabres might as well have stayed at the hotel...

Really? You?! You who chastises everyone else for criticizing the Sabres?

You really shouldn't post in the thread unless you have something nice to say about this game.

So is it possible to come back from four goals down? Miller is in now and who knows.. I do know if they give up another goal I'm heading off to sleep.

Well before you leave, good to see you have an updated avatar. That's a plus for tonights game...

I kinda like the old one better. Just easier to see where you posted.

What's sad is that they aren't playing that bad. If Lalime stops the breakaway, maybe this game changes. Then Lalime takes a STUPID penalty for spearing creating a 5 on 3 and ultimately eats the puck 5 on 4. He deserved to be benched.

Team looks more solid with Miller in there.

I'm not giving up yet.. PP to start 2nd.

What's sad is that they aren't playing that bad. If Lalime stops the breakaway, maybe this game changes. Then Lalime takes a STUPID penalty for spearing creating a 5 on 3 and ultimately eats the puck 5 on 4. He deserved to be benched.

Team looks more solid with Miller in there.

I'm not giving up yet.. PP to start 2nd.

I don't know. They were California dreamin' out there for the first ten minutes. That first goal was a break down of the D. The breakaway was all Lalime.

I'll say what the board's cheerleaders ought to be saying in this thread: Come on guys! Turn those frowns upside down! The Sabres have come back from crappy games before - they can win this yet!

SEE! Two goals in a minute!

Archived