GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:00pm

Time for some extra Christmas presents for Buffalo fans. I'd be very very happy to cap my holidays with a nice ripping of the Senators.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

That'll be a Christmas bonus ... AND Alfie's out for Ottawa. Let's hope Miller has a strong game and then maybe Lalime in tomorrow evening vs. St. Louis?

Go Sabres!

I hate losing to the Sens so much. Just win. I don't care how (although a shutout would be ever so sweet).

Yes. Today is it. Everything is falling in place, Xmas weekend, home game, Sens are hurting, we just need the players to step up and finish them off. Just do it! :death:

No Alfie, No Spezza, No Foligno...There is no way this can go wrong, right? Right?

Seriously, though, I would like nothing more than to see us absolutely destroy the Senators tonight. But my night still won't be complete...

Jarko Ruutu must be injured...hard.

Now come on. You know damned well it plays out like this: Senators win 5-1. Ruutu cross-checks Myers into Miller, and both Sabres are done for the season. And the nachos are tainted, sickening thousands.

Hoping for the best, but I got this nagging feeling Toronto will beat us before we beat the Sens, regardless how injured they are.

At least the Sabres have beaten the Sens in 2009 (4-2 win at home on January 6, 2009.) The Leafs finished out the year winless against the Sabres.

That said, a second win tonight would be nice.

If they do win tonight. a big, ok medium asterick, will be placed next to it. Kinda like the bills beating the Pats without Brady. GO Sabres!!

The Bills couldn't beat the Pats without Brady. Beating the Sens tonight won't prove anything. Losing to the Sens tonight when they are so short handed could be devastating.

The Bills couldn't beat the Pats without Brady. Beating the Sens tonight won't prove anything. Losing to the Sens tonight when they are so short handed could be devastating.

They'll lose, but it won't mean anything. Losing to the Senators is just what they do. It's just like taking a shower to start the day (or start the month in Inky's case). It really doesn't change the rest of your day (month).

They'll lose, but it won't mean anything. Losing to the Senators is just what they do. It's just like taking a shower to start the day (or start the month in Inky's case). It really doesn't change the rest of your day (month).

It's one thing to lose to the Sens. It's another to lose to the B-Squad. It's like the Leafs not being to beat the Sabres with Lalime in net.

I am so depressed. Everytime we play this stupid ottawa team, it is like this. How can this be for real? They had almost 20 shots on goal and Miller is the only reason it is still 0-0. If we can't beat this team with so many injuries now, when are we ever going to beat them? :( I hope we come out in second period like we did against the Leafs. Come on Ruff, do it again.

I don't care about Lindy Ruff right now. All I care about is beating Sens. I wish we played with different players too. Looks like everytime Roy, Pominville face Ottawa, they forget everything they know about hockey.

Lindy's got 'em ready to play again tonight!

That might have been the longest Bronx Cheer in the history of hockey, after Montador's shot. I'm all for it. Anything that puts the focus on Ruff's incompetency is OK with me.

Archived