GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Hey PA I was wrong. That boo the hometown gave the Sabres as they left the ice was LOUD. What an absolutely pathetic performance.

These guys owe Miller.

I'm taking the positive out of this. They threw all the shots on goal and couldn't score.

Buffalo will own them in the second.

Hey PA I was wrong. That boo the hometown gave the Sabres as they left the ice was LOUD. What an absolutely pathetic performance.

These guys owe Miller.

I'm taking the positive out of this. They threw all the shots on goal and couldn't score.

I think they were booing the 2 no calls by the refs. I was.

You crack me up.

You and Kevin Sylvester, trying to sugar-coat that first period.

Wow. Double wow.

You know what says it all? Ruutu and then Neil skating right up to Miller after he smothers the puck. Standing right there, right over him, skates almost touching him. A dominating stance. And no Sabre did a damned thing.

These guys owe Miller.

The rasberries sounded like the Sabres had scored.

Ottawa has done a lot of complaining about not getting calls from the ref. They've gone three games this year where they weren't awarded a PP. I'm not surprised.

Still, the boo was for the poor play IMO.

I still think we are going to win. I really do.

Here we go agaon.. same old Sabres-Sens storyline.

What is the real kick in the nuts is just when we were starting to come back into the game in the second they score two absolutely nothing goals. Time to really start hammering those beers now. :wallbash:

Here we go agaon.. same old Sabres-Sens storyline.

What is the real kick in the nuts is just when we were starting to come back into the game in the second they score two absolutely nothing goals. Time to really start hammering those beers now. :wallbash:

Sabres need to start hammering the Senators...Sabres look lifeless..

Archived