5 game homestand...How many points will the Sabres get?

LabattBlue

40 members have voted

1. 1. The Sabres open a 5 game homestand on Thursday againt MON, NYR, NJ, WAS & CHI. How many points will they get?

• 8-10
    • 6-7
    • 4-5
    • 0-3

This is a big homestand against 5 teams that are .500 or better(In the case of WAS, CHI & NJ, 10 games over .500). Lalime will probably play at least one of the games and the Sabres are coming off some mediocre hockey against two bottom feeders(despite getting 4 points). I still see the Sabres coming away with 7 points 3-1-1.

What say you?

I think 7 as well I see them beating Montreal and New York. The rags are a one trick pony shut down Gaborik and they falter. Lindy should watch what the pens did to him last night. I can see them getting 3 points in the other 3 games. In some sort of combo. I'll be at Saturday nights game! Section 318 I hear its a decent section any one with some first hand info?

Good topic. The holiday homestand always scares me. A lot of distractions. And good call LB on the Sabres' subpar play in front of Miller for most of the last two games. I think Miller will continue to carry them, but that's a tough gauntlet. How 'bout 2-2-1?

Montreal and Sens lost last night leaving Buffalo in first place. Time to earn it by beating Montreal tonight. Boston plays Tampa tonight so a Buf Win is necessary to keep that third playoff slot..

Montreal and Sens lost last night leaving Buffalo in first place. Time to earn it by beating Montreal tonight. Boston plays Tampa tonight so a Buf Win is necessary to keep that third playoff slot..

No way do the Sabres beat Montreal tonight.

I think 7 as well I see them beating Montreal and New York. The rags are a one trick pony shut down Gaborik and they falter. Lindy should watch what the pens did to him last night. I can see them getting 3 points in the other 3 games. In some sort of combo. I'll be at Saturday nights game! Section 318 I hear its a decent section any one with some first hand info?

I'm there.

This is a big homestand against 5 teams that are .500 or better(In the case of WAS, CHI & NJ, 10 games over .500). Lalime will probably play at least one of the games and the Sabres are coming off some mediocre hockey against two bottom feeders(despite getting 4 points). I still see the Sabres coming away with 7 points 3-1-1.

What say you?

Agreed. 3-1-1 would be a great homestand against this caliber of competition.

Lalime is a guaranteed loss in one of those games. (preferably Washington)

Washington and Chicago are tough match ups for the Sabres, particularly if Lalime mans the pipes.

Montreal and the Rangers are mediocre 30 games in and Buffalo usually plays well against New Jersey at home.

Archived