5 game homestand...How many points will the Sabres get?

LabattBlue

40 members have voted

1. 1. The Sabres open a 5 game homestand on Thursday againt MON, NYR, NJ, WAS & CHI. How many points will they get?

• 8-10
    • 6-7
    • 4-5
    • 0-3

Watching Hawks vs. NYR right now and in the 3rd NYR are up 1-0. Chicago may be one of the most entertaining hockey teams i've seen in a long time. They move the puck so well, they get so many chances each game and their PP is unreal. Lundqvist is playing just like he did in Buffalo few days ago and has stoned Hawks several times. The Hawks fire power is unbelievable. If Sabres don't show up and if Miller isn't on his game as he was tonight, it may be another long night....

Watching Hawks vs. NYR right now and in the 3rd NYR are up 1-0. Chicago may be one of the most entertaining hockey teams i've seen in a long time. They move the puck so well, they get so many chances each game and their PP is unreal. Lundqvist is playing just like he did in Buffalo few days ago and has stoned Hawks several times. The Hawks fire power is unbelievable. If Sabres don't show up and if Miller isn't on his game as he was tonight, it may be another long night....

Lalime is definitely going to get a game this weekend, if you listen to Lindy. Would it be against Chicago, a non-conference opponent?

Nice rebound, beating two of the best teams in the league, including one win with the backup in, to finish with 6 of 10 possible points. Not too shabby.

With that schedule, I'd settle for 6/10. I am even more encouraged from the rebound in performance than anything else - we hit a low point with the way we played against the Devils, and instead of getting mired in another 3-4 game (maybe longer..) slump, they came out blazing against two of the top teams in the league and pulled out W's in both.

Excellent effort boys, keep it up!

Archived