# of games suspended  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Will it be

• 1 or 2?
    • 2-5 games
    • 5 plus?
    • as many as he is out injured
    • none

So? In order for the NHL and Colie to have any semblance of discipline they have to suspend OV.

They've taken a lot of heat for not giving him a few games already.

He's a great player and I love to watch him , IMO, he's got to be more in control of himself.

Do they find out that he'll be out 6 games with the injury and give him a 5 game suspension? Or just turn the other cheek?

Your choice won't be public.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FfxSWmgRvI

U have to suspend him. No brainer. How many of these have we seen. Get it under control Colie.

Gleason has his legs all the way closed. OV goes and leads with the leg and sticks out the knee. That's not human nature that's the way he plays and it needs to change.

I agree with Bossy, he's great, but he doesn't own the friggin NHL.

no games.....he is not a goon type player, he is a superstar and should be treated as such!

Wow...using your real name instead of Preston Ridlehuber? Impressive. Unfortunately, either way you are one of the biggest tools I have ever heard on the radio(right up there with Colin Cowturd), with the exception of your behavior on "The Hobby" where it is actually tolerable. Ovechkin likely won't get any suspension. Campbell never suspends the star players...if anything he will get a 1 game token suspension...

I went with time served. He'll be out for his injury time. If he wasn't hurt himself, then I think there would be paychecks lost. Some of life's best lessons are those we teach ourselves. Throw a knee and get away with it, you'll try it again. Throw a knee and potentially end your career, you'll adapt your behavior..

They'll suspend him if he's going to miss any time to injury. If he's healthy, he won't get anything.

We have a winner.

When it comes to Colon Campbell I can't decide if he is clueless, gutless or both. It's sad that just because the player who goes out every night looking to take out someone's knee scores 60 goals a year Campbell can't be man enough to do his job. He should step down in disgrace.

We have a winner.

When it comes to Colon Campbell I can't decide if he is clueless, gutless or both. It's sad that just because the player who goes out every night looking to take out someone's knee scores 60 goals a year Campbell can't be man enough to do his job. He should step down in disgrace.

I don't know how they can ignore two game misconducts in one week without proving the superstar double standard. It's pathetic that the only way they do something is if they're trying to save face.

Why wouldn't they? The NHL is happy when people are talking about their sport no matter the circumstance.

To a degree "any press is good press". IMO it reflects poorly on the league when some of the games biggest stars are repeat offenders. (Pronger, OV, et al) It makes them look weak as if they can't control their own players. You wouldn't see this happening in the NFL.

Archived