SabreSpace Party - November 28th

SDS

I haven't heard whether everyone wants the van or not.

Getting ready to start the drive soon myself. The 3 I have and Pebble's 2 only makes 5 that I've seen chime in. Unless you have another 5 to get at least 10 total comitted I'd say it's every group for themselves.

See you later

Sorry for not responding. The guy I'm going with is going to his grandmother's funeral today, so my plans are more up in the air now.

Just to be safe, I would bag the van. I can't really pressure him to be on time due to the circumstances. I will make it up to people at Jade's though...

Vanek-Man, SDS, and R_dudly, it was great meeting you guys. TW, sorry I missed you. Nice joint. Wish I could have stayed longer and had a proper drink.

I'm sorry I missed you. Promise the next time will be better planned. It was nice meeting the other guys before they left for the game. Hope you all had a good time.

I sure hope we have the same salty dialog I've come to know and love here. You guys better not get all nicey-nice now that you know who each other are. If I want to have a pleasant conversation about meaningless crap I'll go to church. :devil:

;)

It was nice to see meet everyone on Sat.! Thanks for coming out.

TW - Jade's had some pretty good food! It will be interesting to see what you do with the place. Are you keeping the name?

I really wish we could have made it over...about 30 minutes before we left, my mom went to the hospital back in PA, and she was watching my son, so I spent about an hour trying to make arrangements for him to be picked up since my wife was at work...by that time, we pretty much had to go straight from Clarence Center to the arena.

Glad you guys had a nice time.

I sure hope we have the same salty dialog I've come to know and love here. You guys better not get all nicey-nice now that you know who each other are. If I want to have a pleasant conversation about meaningless crap I'll go to church. :devil:

;)

The conversation would've been fine as long as everyone brought laptops.

Had a great time at Jades and at the game. It was really nice meeting some guys from the forum what i've seen here for so long and now can put faces with user names. lol.... and really nice of eleven to come out as he had other plans but still stopped by to say hello. R.Dudly it was nice meeting you too.

SDS- thanks again for the beers and my check. Next time i see you let me buy you the beer!

And TW, it was cool meeting you, wish we could have sat and talked but next time! Loved the place, the food was GREAT. Speaking of the place, it was cool seeing you guys carry tyskie... polish beer. Very cool!

Just got back home. Thanks TW for the hint on the Restuarant.com coupon worked well. Food was great and drink prices were very reasonable. Will definitely go back when I can.

SDS/Scott, great to meet you and thanks for the round of drinks.

Vanek man,eleven great to meet you guy's as well. For PA Nobody was not there that we were aware.

Hockey game was iffy for first 2 periods but sure came on at the end. Great 3rd period and fun game at the end. Bills game was crazy yesterday 50 degree sunny tailgate at the end of November who could predict that and they win to boot against the hated fish. Great weekend all around except I need to wring my liver out and I just need some rehab after this weekend long drink fest.

It was nice to see meet everyone on Sat.! Thanks for coming out.

TW - Jade's had some pretty good food! It will be interesting to see what you do with the place. Are you keeping the name?

My dilemma is that I want to keep the restaurant business on Friday while turning it into a high tech sports bar. I am not sure I can do it in this building. The decor will definitely be changed, the floor and roof replaced, but beyond that I am interested in any thoughts.

One thing I thought about with you guys in this weekend is turning the upstairs (there are 4 bedrooms and room for more) into a bed and breakfast geared toward people coming into town to catch the Bills and Sabres.

My dilemma is that I want to keep the restaurant business on Friday while turning it into a high tech sports bar. I am not sure I can do it in this building. The decor will definitely be changed, the floor and roof replaced, but beyond that I am interested in any thoughts.

One thing I thought about with you guys in this weekend is turning the upstairs (there are 4 bedrooms and room for more) into a bed and breakfast geared toward people coming into town to catch the Bills and Sabres.

Only if you market it with some catchy slogan like "Meet your crew in Depew" Oh and you have to put the pool table back in. ;)

A Buffalo sports-themed bed and breakfast. Fantastic idea. I'd worry about putting good ideas like this out onto the Internets.

That AC unit or whatever that is in the middle of the ceiling needs to go. And yes, pool table.

It was pretty empty when I was there. Is it usually that dead in the evenings after dinner? Does Jades get most of its money from dinner rather than the bar?

That AC unit or whatever that is in the middle of the ceiling needs to go. And yes, pool table.

It was pretty empty when I was there. Is it usually that dead in the evenings after dinner? Does Jades get most of its money from dinner rather than the bar?

When did you show up?

I thought that was you in the Khmilev jersey.

Yes, the bar business was abandoned years ago and it is my job to turn it back.

When did you show up?

I showed up right after the 1st started. I had to go to dinner with the family first.

I thought that was you in the Khmilev jersey.

Yes, the bar business was abandoned years ago and it is my job to turn it back.

Yeah that was me. I was supposed to meet a bunch of my high school friend there but they were all tired of going to bars after the wild nights we had had prior. Hopefully next time I can convince more people to come. You definitely need to push the bar more though.

Will anyone be around for any of the games around Christmas?

I will be.

Archived