SabreSpace Party - November 28th

SDS

As of right now, i am aiming at about 4pm at TW's bar.

Sorry for being missing in action. I will work on putting some package together for you guys. As of it appears we have a few people coming before the game but all going to the game.

Is that correct?

For those attending, what is the beverage of choice?

I will be on tomorrow to report on final details.

Sorry for being missing in action. I will work on putting some package together for you guys. As of it appears we have a few people coming before the game but all going to the game.

Is that correct?

For those attending, what is the beverage of choice?

I will be on tomorrow to report on final details.

I have myself and my brother-in-law. Labatt Blue for me, Beer or Cap'n and Cokes for him...

Still trying to figure out what we are doing for transportation to the game...I know you had said that would possibly be included in package...otherwise, will probably just drive to UB and take the train up.

btw, all the hotels in downtown that are like $140 or less are sold out. I may need to stay near the airport. TW, how far from the airport is your bar? Also, any hotels near your bar? lol

And any guesses how much taxi would cost from downtown back to the airport area/near your bar?

btw, all the hotels in downtown that are like $140 or less are sold out. I may need to stay near the airport. TW, how far from the airport is your bar? Also, any hotels near your bar? lol

And any guesses how much taxi would cost from downtown back to the airport area/near your bar?

We are less then 15 minutes from the airport and there are several hotels between airport and us. I will ask my son, who works ar the Comfort Suites downtown, if he knows of any rooms available. The holiday, along with the Largest Disco and the Bills v. Miami game seem to have made it a tough room to find.

I don't know about from TW's bar, but a taxi from the airport area to the arena should be about $35.

1. How much is parking at the arena?

2. Would you guys rather have less expensive drinks or a less expensive ride to the game?

1. At most, if you park in the closest lot, I think it's 17 on gameday...pre-paid it's 14.

2. Really is kind of a toss up. I would probably say transportation because neither of us drink that much.

I was going to say figure about $20 per car anywhere close however with the biggest disco downtown parking may be more limited. Ditto what Pebble19 said on the choice w/ride over drinking however because with a DD then we can drink more :beer:

I was going to say figure about $20 per car anywhere close however with the biggest disco downtown parking may be more limited. Ditto what Pebble19 said on the choice w/ride over drinking however because with a DD then we can drink more :beer:

Yep, this guy knows what I'm talking about.

Some housekeeping;

1) For the record, we have had partnership issues which have delayed actual transfer of ownership so while I am putting this altogether and will work with Scott on putting best package together, Brian and Denice are still owners of record and if they are there, I ask that you treat them accordingly.

2) I stupidly failed to inform my wife of this and she made some other plans for me so I may not be there till around 6pm, but everything will be in place.

3) It looks like you guys want to go with the van. If the driver is willing I may be able to have you picked up at the airport but you may have to add to his tip. Try and let me know for sure on van before Friday morning if not Thursday night.

4) If anybody is planning on eating, check out restaurant.com, type in the zip code 14043, locate Jades and you can pick your choice of gift certificate. Don't worry about any restrictions on certificate, as long as you eat dinner, you can apply drinks to the certificate amount.

5) We will put finishing touched on van and drink prices by Friday.

6) See you there and hopefully this is just a first of many.

Some housekeeping;

1) For the record, we have had partnership issues which have delayed actual transfer of ownership so while I am putting this altogether and will work with Scott on putting best package together, Brian and Denice are still owners of record and if they are there, I ask that you treat them accordingly.

2) I stupidly failed to inform my wife of this and she made some other plans for me so I may not be there till around 6pm, but everything will be in place.

3) It looks like you guys want to go with the van. If the driver is willing I may be able to have you picked up at the airport but you may have to add to his tip. Try and let me know for sure on van before Friday morning if not Thursday night.

4) If anybody is planning on eating, check out restaurant.com, type in the zip code 14043, locate Jades and you can pick your choice of gift certificate. Don't worry about any restrictions on certificate, as long as you eat dinner, you can apply drinks to the certificate amount.

5) We will put finishing touched on van and drink prices by Friday.

6) See you there and hopefully this is just a first of many.

Using your earlier post "10 and 12 people, I could arrange for a driver and a 12 passenger van for around $225 + tip" it looks like if we use $250 and 12 people about $21 each.(I'm not sure if $25 is a good enough tip for something like this but thats what I used for illustration).

I can sell it for about that to my group(3) but not sure how much more than that it's worth since we do have a early morning Bills tailgate that we need to get our fannies up and too the next morning. However if it includes a trip to the canadian ballet I could sell it too a tired hung over group for more. :wub: Is it true they require passports now to get over and back?

Using your earlier post "10 and 12 people, I could arrange for a driver and a 12 passenger van for around $225 + tip" it looks like if we use $250 and 12 people about $21 each.(I'm not sure if $25 is a good enough tip for something like this but thats what I used for illustration).

I can sell it for about that to my group(3) but not sure how much more than that it's worth since we do have a early morning Bills tailgate that we need to get our fannies up and too the next morning. However if it includes a trip to the canadian ballet I could sell it too a tired hung over group for more. :wub: Is it true they require passports now to get over and back?

$25 is an adequate tip in this case.

An enhanced license or passport is required to get into Canada.

$25 is an adequate tip in this case.

An enhanced license or passport is required to get into Canada.

Damn guess that was designed to keep the Riff Raff out and looks like it will work for them on this road trip. Better planning is in order for next time. If family tells me correctly the enhanced license is only a border state thing

Archived