GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

The Center Ice feed is messed up too. Just before the puck was dropped, Doc said they were going to switch over to RJ and Harry in WNY. I think MSG is messing it up.

I'm getting RJ in MD on 638.. SD of course

That was as good a road period as this team has ever played.

Absolutely.. that lead could have been so much more, looked like a couple of times they were some miscues in front of the net.. Vanek & Roy 2-on-1, Hecht 1-on-1.. no sweat though, two well-taken goals and Miller looked sharp.. now more of that!

Oh look, more unnecessary contact to the head.

But Harry said it was a clean hit. Dinosaur prolly has a tube TV.

I had to laugh when Myers laid a solid hit deep along the wall in his own zone early on -- given the discussion on here about how Myers isn't too physical. Forget the highlight reel charge and jump and deliver a head shot hit, I can watch Myers deliver that hit for the next 20 years and be happy.

Absolutely.. that lead could have been so much more, looked like a couple of times they were some miscues in front of the net.. Vanek & Roy 2-on-1, Hecht 1-on-1.. no sweat though, two well-taken goals and Miller looked sharp.. now more of that!

Miller's in that groove we've seen before. A bit of cockiness in there. Puck flipped up off his body late in the period and he just neatly snagged it with his glove -- maybe on the backhand. There's an economy in his movements when he's rolling.

Archived