GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Miller??? In the upper echelon of goalies (according to the pre-game with NJ feed)???

Is he getting ready to go super saiyan???

(if you don't get it, I'm sorry, if you do, then..., yea, I'm even more sorry)

Depends on how you define upper echelon. I think he's no worse than top 10, and maybe top 5 if he doesn't go through any prolonged funks this season.

It needs a new plan.. It needs creativity. How about Vanek at the point and Gaustad in the face of the goalie.. Something different..

Not to belabor my point, but for as much as Pominville has been on the ice for the PP, I can only remember him scoring once. And it was on a 5 on 3.

I will just never understand why Pominville is at the point (or even on the ice).

Cuz he can take really nice shots from the top of the circle on the right side.... that's all.

I agree, put in some rookie and let them learn how to shoot from the point and how to make plays.

It needs a new plan.. It needs creativity. How about Vanek at the point and Gaustad in the face of the goalie.. Something different..

PP Unit # 1 Vanek and Connolly on the wings, Gaustad in front of the net and Rivet & Myers on the point.

PP Unit # 2 Roy and Pominville on the wings, Stafford in front of the net and Butler & Paetsch on the point.

PP Unit # 1 Vanek and Connolly on the wings, Gaustad in front of the net and Rivet & Myers on the point.

PP Unit # 2 Roy and Pominville on the wings, Stafford in front of the net and Butler & Paetsch on the point.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not to belabor my point, but for as much as Pominville has been on the ice for the PP, I can only remember him scoring once. And it was on a 5 on 3.

I've been railing about Pominville on the point for a long time... I don't get it.

Who'd have thought that Myers and Kennedy would have more goals than Roy?

:worthy:

I hope Lindy reads this thread.

Archived