GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Vanek needs to get his ass in gear. Start moving his legs. Look alive on a chance like that. I don't know. I could find a way to blame Lindy for this, but I elect not use this power at this time.

I think he and Roysie were down to about 15 min. of ice time last night -- less than Grier & Hecht. TC and Pommer only had a bit more. I think Lindy is very happy with the 3rd & 4th lines, but he's gotta be less than thrilled with Roy and Vanek.

I will say that Vanek's ribs are likely still bothering him.

I think he and Roysie were down to about 15 min. of ice time last night -- less than Grier & Hecht. TC and Pommer only had a bit more. I think Lindy is very happy with the 3rd & 4th lines, but he's gotta be less than thrilled with Roy and Vanek.

I will say that Vanek's ribs are likely still bothering him.

In Lindy's comments today, he was asked about continuing to get scoring from "secondary" lines. He said when he's rolling four lines, he can't distinguish the lines by number, or prominence, or whatever. In other words, there is no top line or fourth line. Sounds a bit like 06-07 eh.

In Lindy's comments today, he was asked about continuing to get scoring from "secondary" lines. He said when he's rolling four lines, he can't distinguish the lines by number, or prominence, or whatever. In other words, there is no top line or fourth line. Sounds a bit like 06-07 eh.

I call BS. Then why is he a coach? He knows and we know and they know...

Careful, the city of Buffalo was almost named "Beaver" ... ;) Apparently the Native American words are similar and some believe it was mistranslated. I refuse to quote Wikipedia as a source, but I know I read it in an actual book somewhere also once ...

But it wasn't, and we can thank God for that. Thus, it's only fair to change the monicker from Broad Street Bullies to Broad Street Beavers. That way, it will give the visitors from FlyersPhans something to talk about.

Archived